Hidden Scars 2

P.O.V Third

The rain was pouring down in the street as a lone body walked through it. Kiba was not paying attention as he had his head down and kept moving forwards, now knowing where he would go. His foot steps splashed up water as it puddled and flowed between his shoes, but his attention got grabbed when he heard a rushed pace around a corner further up ahead. The rushing steps come further to Kiba as he puts his guard up, but what comes around the corner surprises him. A priest of old age comes around running for his life until he trips and falls face first into the ground. Kiba looks at him as she struggles to get up, however the priest soon lays his eyes on Kiba and extends a hand up to the blonde knight, fear evident in his eyes.

Priest: P-PLEASE, HELP ME!

Kiba: A priest?

Kiba stands there emotionless as he stares down at the older male, however a very annoying voice reaches his ears as he looks up seeing a man swinging a sword around in the air.

Freed: Hey! How's it hanging?! Been a while hasn't it pretty boy?!

Kiba: Freed Zelzan...

Freed: Well, well, well, if it isn't prince scumbag, lord of the scum bag devils.

Kiba: You were still running around this city?

Freed: Of course, you know me by now! Oh I can't hold back the tears from this amazing reunion!

Kiba had summoned a magic circle near him and called forth a sword.

Kiba: I'm sorry but I'm not taking any jokes right now.

Freed: Well that's good news! I was just getting bored of killing priest!

Freed began to swing his sword above his head slowly as a faint golden light began to come off it.

Kiba: That glow.....and that aura......is that?!

Freed: Good job noticing! This beautiful demon killing sword is indeed......EXCALIBURRRR! And to make this reunion even better, I the great Freed, shall end your miserable demon scum life with this holy sword!

Kiba's face scrunched into anger as he heard that accursed name.

Freed: Did you know?!

Freed steps forward to clash blades with Kiba, who countered by putting up his blade up sideways to block Freed's slash.

Freed: You pretty face is getting all messed up you know. It looked like it was made to be the prey of this holy sword, Excalibur!

Freed knew Kiba was already on edge and kept pushing Kiba's anger. 

Kiba: Shut the hell up!

Kiba had pushed Freed away from him with sheer strength as Freed had back flipped into the air and away from the attack.

Freed: Oh my! That's a very dirty mouth for a pretty face.

Kiba: Holy eraser!

Black like tendrils came from Kiba's sword and latched onto Freed's sword, however the same aura came around the blade again and disintegrated the tendrils as Freed tsk'd at Kiba with a cocky look on his face.

Freed: Yeah.....that's not gonna work.

Kiba: I was just testing your sword. Now that I know it's real I don't need to hold back on breaking you AND your sword!

Kiba charges forwards trading slashes with Freed as he steps back. Sparks fly off of their clashes as Freed counters Kiba's blade and lands a slash on his arm causing him to scream out in pain. A black and red aura spurts out of the slash wound.