Target: Rias Gremory?!

I feel the light shining down on my face as I squint my closed eyes. I wished to stay asleep but the light kept pulling me awake, and thus I opened my eyes slowly. The curtains to my room had a slight gap in them allowing light to flow into my room, much to my dismay. My eyes, opened fully now, stare at the ceiling above me. It's white texture laid out before my eyes. I lean up in attempts to stretch my sleepiness away, however I find it difficult to do so. I look down to my left arm to see another pair wrapped around it. Red hair is sprawled everywhere as a naked Rias Gremory lays right next to me. I stare at her blankly for a second before I decide to stretch my right side, only to find the same issue.

I look to my right to see pitch black hair laid out on the sheets as another set of arms is wrapped around mine. This pair belonging to Raynare. It takes my mind a few seconds to process this and figure out what in the world is happening right now. Thankfully it doesn't take me long to remember whats happened these past 2 weeks.

Flashback

Riser had just been defeated by me....or to be more specific killed. After that game Rias has become extremely attached to me. For example during a walk to school...

Guy: WHY THE HELL IS SHE WALKING WITH HIM?!

Girl: No, big sister Rias!

The entire school yard was buzzing as I was walking arm in arm with Rias Gremory. However arm in arm was putting it mildly. Rias was practically nuzzling her head into my shoulder and she pulled herself as close to me as possible.

(Y/N): sigh You're causing a scene you know?

Rias: I do....but it's because I want them to see.

Rias smirked as she looked up to me while I let out a non caring sigh. A few periods later and lunch time rolls around. I'm sitting outside in the shade of a tree, just trying to relax before I feel a new weight on my lap. I keep my eyes closed for a few seconds before I open one eye halfway to see Rias sitting in my lap and facing me.

(Y/N): What's wrong Rias?

Rias: You..haven't had lunch yet right?

(Y/N): Haven't touched my food, why?

Rias: Good! Then lets eat together.

She places my lunch box right in front of me as I stare down at it.

(Y/N): Alright then, let's eat I guess-

I try and reach for my chopsticks but Rias quickly pulls them away from me. I look up at her and see her smiling as she opens them and grabs some of my food and holds it out for me.

Rias: Say ahh~

(Y/N):.......Seriously?

Rias: Seriously, now say ahh~

Guy: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! SHE EVEN FEEDS HIM!

Girl: No fair!

We had gathered quite the crowd, but at this point....I just wanted food. So I closed my eyes and opened up as she began to feed me my food while smiling the entire time. The crowd seemed either mad at me, or wanted to be in my position. As I chew a smile comes to my face as I look at Rias again.

(Y/N): Hmm....this is pretty good.

Rias: Glad you like it, I made it myself.

Guy: SHE EVEN COOKED IT HERSELF! DAMMIT WHY IS IT (Y/N)?!

The day went on with Rias continually spoiling me. Soon the week came to an end with the same thing happening everyday, Rias linking arms with me, feeding me, and hell she even gave me a massage one time. Then everything changed yesterday.