Hidden Scars 6

Minuets Earlier P.O.V 3rd

In the destroyed school building Kisa is still clung to (Y/N)'s body as her tears continue flowing onto his cold chest. His torso remains calm and un moving as Kisa buries her face deeper into it. Moments later the large tattoo on (Y/N)'s chest begins to glow, the black lines lighting up as a golden shine breaks through it. Kisa takes notice of this as she leans her head up to watch the sudden light shining through her brothers chest.

Kisa: (Y-Y/N)?

As she continues to stare at him winds start to pick up in the destroyed room as his body is slowly raised off the ground. Seconds later his eyes burst open, a golden hue coming from his iris as his body re-positions allowing him to stand on the ground once again. His feet are placed gently on the ground as he stares forwards emotionless, but he soon turns his head in the direction of Kisa as she stares in disbelief at whats before her.

Kisa: (Y/N)....you- you're ok!

Jumping up she runs towards her brother and wraps her arms around his naked torso, placing her ear against his left peck as she listens in close to his heart beat. A steady thumping is heard from inside his body as tears are brought to her eyes again, only this time they are of joy and happiness. She looks up again as she feels a hand rubbing the top of her head, and she is met with the warm sight of (Y/N) smiling before he takes her arms off his.

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm fine now. But now I need to end this, wait for me here.

With those words he began walking out the collapsed building as the winds start picking up around him more. The spirit of Ventus floats near him as she begins talking to him.

Ventus: It's been awhile since we last worked together so it'll take awhile before I can get my winds back up to full strength.

(Y/N): Don't worry. The more I fight the more I'll remember, and in due time.......we'll kill her.

Present time

Alicia: Well my dear (Y/N). It seems that your up and walking again....and you said you'll "end me" was it? Did you forget the entire cure I put on you?

Opening her eyes, her black sockets were revealed again as she looked directly at (Y/N) and the marks on his body responded and started growing and spreading around his body even more. However he kept his calm and stoic face in the face of the spreading curse. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and began inhaling the air around him, and what seemed like golden streams flew into his mouth.

(Y/N): Breath of life.

Closing his mouth and holding in the air a magic circle was raised underneath him as the curse mark stopped in its tracks and soon began reverting to a smaller state. Lowering his head he began breathing outwards, black smoke spewing from his mouth as it spread out into the air and began dissipating. The marks across his body began fading as well, loosing its color and soon after completely disappearing, only leaving a faded out line on his body. Alicia closer her eyes again as her smile never left her face.

Alicia: Well....seems that you healed yourself.

(Y/N): I told you.....I'm ending this now!

Anger evident in his eyes he clenched his hands closed as the winds around him surged at an even fiercer rate, causing everyone below him to raise there arms up once again and protect themselves.