Phoenix hunt 5

??? P.O.V

Hours before the rating game

I had heard some interesting news, something I thought I'd never hear or see with my own eyes. (Y/N) had entered a rating game! Of course I'm not excited about that, I couldn't care less about who he's fighting. But what i'm more surprised about the fact is how he's a devil now! Only devils can participate in them, high class devils like royalty. Did he decide to complete my experiment for me? Well there's only one way to find out. I've been looking for the devil he's supposed to face for the past few days and I must say.......I hope (Y/N) kills him. However at the same time I need him to push (Y/N) to his limit's so I can see the fruits of my research! 

So in order to do that I have to meet with this faggot for some time. Currently I am walking through his mansion towards his head room. I take a few more steps and gently open the door's peaking my head through a little bit.

???: Hello? Is anyone home?

Riser: What the?! Who are you, and how did you get into Riser's mansion?!

I smile and step into the room fully to see him sitting in a chair with two maids in his arms. Wow, he really is a bastard isn't he? Well either way I need to talk to this tool for my research.

???: Hi! I'm someone you won't know for long, I just came to give you some advice about your up coming rating game is all.

Riser: Riser's rating game? What about it, the outcome is obvious.

???: Yes it is! You'll thoroughly get your ass handed to you!

His eyes seemed to widen in shock as he heard this, but I continued on none the less.

???: Let me tell you....if you go up against (Y/N) you will loose this fight. Trust me.

Riser: And who are you to tell Riser that he will loose?!

He seemed mad and got up to start walking towards me. I held the same smile I had walking in here as he stood in front of me. He stared down at my face but soon his eyes started to wander towards my nun outfit. He had this lecherous look in his eyes as he kept going at it, I just sighed at this attempt.

???: If you think a faggot like you can even get a taste of my body then your wrong.

He seemed to snap back to attention as looked at my face with anger.

Riser: Riser will ask you again.....who are you.

???: And i'll tell you again dumb ass, I'm someone you won't know for long. I came here to tell you that you WILL loose against (Y/N) (L/N).

Riser: And why are you so sure about Riser loosing?

???: Because...

I began to slide my hand on his chest to distract him and soon planted the mark on him. He stepped back as he noticed the mark attaching itself to his skin, as he started to scream in pain. The two maids behind him began to worry and run to his side as he keeled on the floor.

???:.....He's my greatest experiment. Please at least make yourself useful and contribute to my research will you?

He's still struggling on the floor as I let out a small chuckle and begin to leave his room. I walk out the hall's that are painted with blood from his guard that tried to stop me. Honestly it was cute how hard they were trying.

???: Well now that that's taken care of....time to see how much he's progressed!

I begin humming to myself as I walk out of his house thinking of (Y/N).