Hidden Scars

P.O.V (Y/N)

After me and Rias got our clothes back on we teleported back to the battle field. I feel bad about leaving them to just......groan on the ground while we were doing that but, it was all spur of the moment. Thankfully when we got there we saw Asia healing Akeno who was on the ground. Asia had a little tear in the side of her school uniform but it didn't seem like anything vital was hit. As we walked towards her she heard our footsteps and turned around to us. She saw Rias and me and started to cry a little.

Asia: President, you're alright! (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Hey, sorry I'm late.

I smile down at her as she looks up to me whilst healing Akeno. Soon enough the sadist scrunches her eyes a bit and opens them up to see us all standing over her.

(Y/N): Yo Akeno. Done taking your beauty nap?

She stares up at me baffled for a second before she does her usual laugh. We find Kiba else where, and Asia starts to heal him. Koneko finds us from......somewhere and we all head back to the destroyed school building. Once we enter it we all see Kisa, still knocked out from earlier.

Rias: I'm guessing she was the weird feeling I had all of today? How about I dispose of her then.

Rias had started to gather magic in her hand, but I raised my arm telling her to stop. She looked at me like I was crazy but I just ignored it. I started walking to Kisa's unconscious body and stared down at her for a few seconds sighing.

(Y/N): You idiot.

I lean down and place her over my shoulders as Rias and everyone gasp from behind me.

Rias: (Y/N), what are you doing?

I place Kisa fully on my shoulder and turn around to them.

(Y/N): Don't worry, I'll take care of her.

Rias: I'm not so sure about that.

I smile and walk towards Rias and kiss her forehead. I lean back and see the blush on her face.

(Y/N): She tried to attack you under the name of the union. This is an issue that only we can deal with.

Rias silently nods as I turn around and begin to walk out the room.

(Y/N): I'll be back by the time school starts tomorrow morning. See you then.

I walk outside the doors and spread my wings and fly off into the night.

Timeskip

(Y/N): Come on.

I was walking towards the ORC room with Kisa leading behind me. She was wearing the uniform right now, but she had her head hung low. She was walking slowly behind me trying to avoid what she had coming. I turn to her and sigh as I walk behind her and push her further to the door, opening it and entering the room.

Rias: Hm? Oh welcome ba-

Rias looks up from her desk and sees me with Kisa, her expression darkening slightly. Everyone in the room is on guard as I stay behind Kisa.

(Y/N): Go on, apologize.

I place my hand on the back of her head and force her to bow halfway down, her arms flailing about as everyone in the room had a confused look on their faces.

Kisa: I....I'm sorry for yesterday. I realize the error and selfish way I acted and I ask for your forgiveness...

They all went slack jawed at this while I kept my neutral face. I soon take a few steps forward as I slightly bow my head as well.