Facts

This is sort of to explain (Y/N) and his abilities because I get the feeling that not many people understand what he's doing. This is also to poke fun at myself for messing up some scenes and posting my favorite comments thus far. So let's get going shall we?

 So let's get going shall we?

(Y/N) (L/N) 

Again hair is whatever design and color you want, same with the clothes colors.

Age: (Unknown.......yet)

Move set: 

Licht, (light  in German) (Y/N) imbues his pistols with the power of light and fire off his bullets at a faster rate than normal. They cause extra damage to devils and the like whoa re weak to light magic.

Schatten, (shadow in German) (Y/N) takes control over the shadows near him and bends them to his will. He is able to use the shadows as cover for sneak attacks or enable the shadows to reach out into the world and attack enemies.

Kirin, an attack that absorbs electricity in the surrounding area and pours the energy into a single bullet. Once the bullet is formed (Y/N) can either use it right away or save the bullet for a later time.

Hiraishin, with (Y/N)'s left wing out he can swap places with any object of light he has thrown, usually used for getting behind enemies fast or distracting them long enough to kill them.

These are (Y/N)'s pistols......don't know why I never gave a picture to them before but oh well better late than never I guess.

Next is Kisa's move set who sadly I've only ever shown three moves for her.

Kisa Haruto

Age: (Unknown but close to (Y/N)'s)

Move set: 

Tülle, (spout in German) Kisa focuses a powerful blast of water at the tip of her spear and fires it off at her enemies. If focused enough she can pierce through a steel wall.

Wasser, (Means water in German) Kisa cloaks herself in water and is soon revealed to have a pitch black suit clinging to her body. 

Fluid body. When fighting against Kiba he had slashed at Kisa's body, however her body seemingly turned into water and she took no damage at all. Her body then reformed as if nothing had happened.

Now that that's out of the way I guess it's now onto my mistakes? XD. The first one that I can't forget is the chapter where I introduced Kisa. I don't know why but when everyone left the ORC room I kinda forgot to add Koneko into the fighting scene somehow........yeah. Even though I said she left with everyone she just seemingly vanished and was never heard from during the fight.

Another mistake is that I somehow keep misspelling piratically every cool line (at least I think they are cool lines) that I make in this story. I guess I type to fast or something? I don't know but that's another fault of mine that I find funny whenever I just go back and re-read my previous chapters.

Now onto the comments. My personal favorites are from the earliest chapters actually. Back in chapter 1 actually when Raynare screams "Not a chance! You're not taking this kill from me!" That line has become my favorite mainly from all the game meme's that come from it. I laugh every time I read it. Second favorite is where one of the readers somehow mistook the union for the onion. I laughed my ass off that day so thank you for that. Third one is the boulder from the training session. I couldn't help myself with that one and the whole "Carrying a boulder to insane heights" trope.

And quite possibly the most memorial is from my bro @TheWidowMaker when I explained about (Y/N)'s wings. If I come back I plan to make his badass trust me XD. That and along side the comments from the Yay or nay chapter were hilarious. It didn't even take 2 minuets for people to start commentating about it. I knew people on this app loved lemons but still, that shocked me XD.

The lastly the most odd one yet had to have been from @Chrome401 with all their 'rubrub's. Those will always be remembered.

Well all in all this was a little chapter to explain some things you may not have known and share some of my favorite moments with this book. Thank you all for reading it and hopefully I can come back and continue to write this. This isn't a goodbye but more of a......see you later type of deal. Until then.