Phoenix hunt 2

So somehow this book became the #1 in the Riasgremory category and I wanna thank you all for reading this book and giving me reason to continue this. I absolutely love this book and I'm glad you all do to. Now onto the phoenix hunt!

P.O.V 3rd

The sun is out and shining in full force as the trees provide shade. (Y/N) is seen carrying a bag 5 times his size with relative ease as we walks past Koneko and Kiba. Kiba seems to look towards (Y/N) with a slight frown as he continues to walk up the hill. (Y/N) soon reaches the top where Rias, Akeno, Asia and the fallen await him.

Rias: Take a break and get some water.

Asia: It's very cold!

(Y/N) smirks at this and sets the bag down to drink some water as the rest come up behind him. They soon get to the top of the hill and are greeted with a huge mansion.

(Y/N): Huh, almost the same size of my house.

Rias seemed baffled at what (Y/N) said as he starts to walk withing the building without a second thought. The girls all enter their own room as Kiba and (Y/N) change their clothes in a different room. However there is a eerie silence in it as Kiba and (Y/N) don't say anything to each other.

(Y/N):......Kiba.....are you really fine with me being here?

Kiba: Hm?

Kiba turns around to see (Y/N) looking at him as he straightens out his shirt. Kiba stares at him for awhile until he puts on his usual smile.

Kiba: What do you mean?

(Y/N): I can tell. You don't think very highly of me do you?

The blonde was taken back by this comment as he looked at (Y/N). He was about to say something but he stopped himself. 

(Y/N): Kiba, until we decide to leave this nest that Gremory has built we're going to be teammates. Working together will be crucial at times and if we have no trust in each other, then we'll only drag the others down with us.

Kiba's eyes widened at this as he knew it was true, he had been feeling small sparks of hate towards the hunter but never brought it forward. The blonde knight sighed as he looked towards (Y/N) with an apologetic smile.

Kiba: You're right....I have had some small hate towards you......when I was younger I was put in a church for an experiment. It failed and ever since then I've hated anything to do with the holy, and seeing as you are part angel that hatred has come towards you. I am sorry.

(Y/N) looked towards Kiba and smiled as he walked forward and held his fist out. Kiba looked at it with surprise before his own face melted into a smile and they collided fist.

(Y/N): As long as we can move past it no problem. I know what it's like to used in that way.....you start to hate things you never did before.

Kiba looked towards (Y/N) in surprise as he started to head towards the door in silence and onto the field. Everyone had come out side at this point to start training in their gym attire. Kiba stood in the middle of the field as (Y/N) was away from him. The knight tossed (Y/N) a wooden practice sword with a smile as the hunter took it.

Kiba: Lesson one.

Kiba dashed forwards with great speed towards (Y/N) and brung his sword up only to hear a loud CLACK. The knight looked up to see (Y/N) holding the sword properly as he blocked it. They both smirk as they dashed around the field and traded sword swings. The rest to the side were impressed with how he was keeping up with the speed of a knight.