Unveiled past

P.O.V 3rd

Dust flew throughout the battlefield as everyone calmed down after what just transpired. (Y/N) stood staring at the sky before turning around, only to see the edge of durandal at his throat. Xenovia had her hair covering her eyes as she stood quiet, trembling a bit as Rias peerage was shocked at this. The tip of the blade wavered slightly as Xenovia panted.

Asia: Wait Xenovia!

Xenovia: Why.......why did you........

It wasn't long before the ground below her was stained with tears, huge globs soaked the earth beneath her as (Y/N) sighed and pushed the blade away from his throat slowly.

(Y/N): As of right now you.....you wouldn't understand. Everything is twisted and no one knows whats going on. No one except me.

Xenovia: THEN TELL ME DAMMIT! GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T SLIT YOUR THROAT RIGHT HERE AND NOW?!

(Y/N) stared at her as she slowly fell to her knees, crying harder, but he stood strong and didn't say anything. Soon after Raynare and the other fallen angels flew by his side along side Kisa as he slowly turned around, spreading his wings out once more.

(Y/N): Not with this state of mind you have. You need to calm down before I can say anything. But I promise......I'll explain everything.

Rias: (Y/N) wait where are you goin-

Kisa had gotten a hand from Mittelt and before she could finish (Y/N) took off into the skies with his small group. The group was silent as no one knew how to process what was going on. 

Sona: He caused more damage to the school than the enemy did......he's gonna pay for that.

As she finished that sentence the rest of the school building collapsed into dust, piles of wood and brick littered the ground. The stale silence was broken with the slight joke from Sona which elicited a few chuckles from the rest. Rias signed as the tension was released a slight bit before tending to her other servants. After that night everyone went home hoping to find (Y/N), but he wasn't even in his house. The school day goes in and out and (Y/N), Kisa or the fallen hadn't shown up to school, this of course brought up worries with Asia and Rias.

Rias: He didn't even come to school.

Asia: Hopefully everything is alright.

Kiba: Should we go out and search for him?

Akeno: Have faith in him. He should be fine~

Akeno giggled as Rias felt worried about something. But that feeling was interrupted as the door to the club room was opened up revealing Xenovia in the school uniform.

Asia: Oh Xenovia! You look great!

Xenovia patted down her skirt slightly as she looked forward. Her eyes were a bit red but she held a faint smile on her face.

Xenovia: Thank you Asia, thought it was kind of hard to get on.

Rias: So how have you been adjusting?

Xenovia: Everything's been great, the girls have been kind enough to show me around the school and how everything works.

Rias: That's good to hear-

The door creaked open loudly as Raynare walked in, along side Kalawarner and Mittelt.

Rias: You girls! Where have you been!

No one said anything as Kisa walked in after and then finally, (Y/N). His head was down as his hands were in his pockets. He held a serious look on his face before stopping at the front of the room. Before he could get anything out Xenovia ran up to him and grabbed his collar.