Target: Issei Hyoudo 3

(Y/N):......Ventus.....

Standing at the end of the street was the same emotionless spirit that haunts me every day. I blink and she disappears from in front of me, so I start to walk again but out of the corner of my eye I see her walking besides me. I choose to ignore her as I keep walking, but soon the silence is enough for her as she starts to speak up.

Ventus: This could have ended a long time ago. All you have to do is use me.

(Y/N): And like I said I refuse to use your power. I deny every power SHE put into me.

Ventus: Still, one day you'll be forced to use me.

I'm about to turn to her to give her a piece of my mind but she's gone again. I grunt at where she used to be and continue walking towards the base. I reach there and see that everyone is already here no doubt from taking a transportation circle or something. In the end I just head to my room and sleep.

P.O.V: Issei

The president had just gotten done healing me as we were back in the club room. Akeno was wrapping up my back after the battle with Freed and that other guy.

Rias: Why does he keep coming after you Issei? Do you know anything about him?

Issei: No I don't have the slightest clue.

Koneko: He was probably being a pervert to his girlfriend, so to make him stop he's trying to kill him.

Issei: K-koneko, come on.....

Rias sighed as I started to put my clothes back on.

Rias: Anyway, Issei you must be careful from now on. That guy with the pistols will stop at nothing to kill you, whatever his reasoning is. However don't worry the Gremory household will keep you safe.

Issei: Thank you president.

Rias: Now why don't we all head home for now and get some rest. Issei, I'll have my familiar trail you just to make sure you're ok.

Issei: Thank you.

I'm the first to leave the club room and the moment I do I sigh as my anger starts to boil.

Issei: Dammit, seem's the union is onto me now. Of all the bodies to re-incarnate into it had to be this weakling of one. Tch, never mind I'll have to train it tomorrow.

I start to head home as I scream curses at that dog of the union.

Next Day

P.O.V (Y/N)

I feel the warmth of the sun hit my eyes forcing me to slowly wake up. Regrettably I open my eyes and stretch in my bed as I sit up. Last night's events flashes into my mind as I remember Asia's crying face, the guilt washes over me as I feel the need to apologize to her. After stretching and putting on a casual short sleeved black shirt and jeans I head down to her room and knock on her door.

(Y/N): Hey, Asia....about last nigh-

My knuckles push the door open slightly. The door was unlocked.

(Y/N): Asia?

I take the liberty to enter her room since she hadn't responded and look around only to see everything in order. Noting seemed out of place or like it was moved around harshly so she couldn't have been attacked. I would have guessed that she was still in the building but the biggest difference in her room was that her nun outfit was missing, along with her cross, and even in the short time I've met her I know she would never leave without those. I turn around and run out of her room and into the main hall as I dash outside passing Kalawarner on the way.