Five

Jazz's jaw twitched when the medic informed him what happened. The visored mech pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"So....yer tell'in me that da ground bridge glitched, dropped Prowl somewhere random and returned to its full function?"

The elderly bot huffed and nodded his helm.

" Well, in theory yes. But its slightly more complicated then that."

Jazz frowned and crossed his arms. " Well, if it just dropped him, can't ya find his location and pick him up?"

" That's the thing Jazz." Ratchet replied. " Everything of his is offline! Look!"

The medic pulled up the screen that showed each bot. Their health, spark signal and location. Prowl's showed only his health, and that dangerously low. The others were crossed out with large letters that read " UNKNOWN ". Ratchet sighed and shook his helm.

" Jazz, I have no idea where he is, and from what his health condition reads, he's going to offline....."

The silver mech nodded.

" So....wha we going ta do?" He asked. " Has there ev-ah been a situation like this?"

The medic gave him a half frown ad he thought about the question.

" Yes....." he answered after several seconds. " But that was before I was in command of the Bridge."

" Wale....what happened?"

" Remember that Airel Bot Airstrike?" The medic asked. Jazz smirked.

" Yeah...almost every autobot sparkling with wings wanted to fly with him....why?"

" Remember how he died?"

The music mech paused in thought. Then shook his head.

" Ya know wha, no ah don't...." he replied. " What happened?"

" Ground bridge malfunctioned. And that was 400 years ago...."

Jazz's mouth formed a " o " and rubbed the back of his helm uncomfortably.

" So....that means Prowl's ah goner?" He asked the medic. The bot shot him a glare

" Only if we give up! " he snapped. " I am going to find him, and so help me if he dies, I'm going to personally find him in the all spark and kill him!" Ratchet hissed. " Now, go inform prime, I have work to do!"

~else where in a unknown location

On a dark lonely planet, a lone masked bot watched from behind a ancient crashed pod as a white and black mech was launched out of bright green groundbridge, hitting the solid ground with a sickening thud. From the flowing energon that was covering his frame it was a little obvious to see that he was seriously injured.  Trying to move from his spot on the ground the mech attempted to pull himself up, but failed only to collapsed, hissing in pain.  To the bot's surprise, the ground bridge was still glowing brightly behind the fallen bot.

" This could be my ticket out of here...." the masked bot whispered with a satisfied chuckle. Leaving the pod behind, the cytrobian walked into the clearing towards the injured bot. With a hidden smile, the masked figure passed the white mech and was about to walk through to freedom but paused.

The injured mech was venting heavily in pain, and his optics were flickering on and off. The bot looked at the bleeding mech and saw the red autobot symbol on his chassis that matched the one their own.

" Who did this to you?"

The white mech looked up, a crazed look in his optics.

" You won't win this Starscream!" He hissed before coughing up a mouthful of energon. The orange and white bot sighed.

" Well....that answered my question." He said in a distorted sounding voice. The bot looked down to see the mech was pointing a blaster. The bot threw his servos up and glanced at the now fading ground bridge then back at the mech.

" It would be wrong to leave him here.....but he's also pointing a gun at me...."

The cytrobian growled in frustration and turned on the bridge facing the mech on the ground.

" Blast my Paraxian coding...." hissed the bot as it knelt next to Prowl. From the subspace in their chassis, the orange and white autobot slapped a pair of cuffs on the mech, to keep him from attacking and looked in his optics....well optic...one was damaged beyond compare. The bot looked at his helm and winced at the large open wound.

" This armor won't help " the bot grumbled in a low voice. Huffing, the autobot flicked open a panel on the wrist and typed in a quick pattern. This caused the mask and bulky armor to transform into a small device that rested between her shoulder blades. Once the femme's apax like armor was off, she rolled her neck cables and laid a slim but gentle servo on the mech's injured helm.

The injured bot hissed lightly, but let her keep her servo there. Actually what surprised her was that he seemed to be leaning into her touch. Ignoring that and the layer of energon that now covered her servo, she looked dead into his optic.

" What's your name soldier?" She asked in a calming but firm voice, sounding nothing like she did before in her armor. The bot looked at her and shuddered in pain.

" P-Prowl...." he coughed painfully. " Lieutenant Prowl...third in command of the Autobot army...." he answered horsely. The femme raised a optic. " What are you doing here?" She asked. The autobot coughed again, leaving a splatter of energon on her frame.

" Starscream...." he replied just as his optics offlined. The femme sighed as the mech fell limp in her arms.

" Commander Prowl?" The bot whispered, shaking him gently. No response. The only thing that proved he was alive was the faint hum of his dimming spark.

" He needs medical help..." she whispered. Sighing, the orange femme lowered the mech to the ground and activated her armor.
The device hummed to life and began to latch armor to her frame.

It wasn't that she was small, but a old injury was keeping her from flying and one arm was week due to.....some minor difficulties she encountered when she first arrived.

Once the armor was fully on, she hoisted him onto her her shoulder and began the long walk back to her ship. As she went, she could hear the commander mumble something about a team, but it was only bits and pieces. It really didn't make much sense, but from her now blue once orange armor and the steady trail on energon behind her, it was obvious that he was about to bleed to death, hence why his sentences made no sense.

The bot walked on, shifting Prowl's frame so his weight wouldn't slow her down. She gave a small sigh of relief as she passed old destroyed escaped pod. That ment she was close.

Now...the femme had been here a long time, and lived in a crashed energon supply ship. Unfortunately, she was the only one here, everyone one on the ship was dead....even in the escape pods. But she wasn't entirely alone. On her arrival, she encountered a cyber dog, whom became her loyal companion as the years past.

After a nano click or two, a dark.destroyed ship came into sight. It was large and eerie. The front half was snapped off, and clear signs of age appeared on the second half that was still partly intact. Approaching the place she called home, a fat cyber dog appeared from the entrance and jogged lazily out to meet her.

The femme smiled on seeing her pet, but shooed him away as he tried to sniff the mech on her shoulder.

" Get!" She hissed, threatening him with her ped.  " I need to get this mech patched up."

The cyber dog only tilted his helm and followed her as she walked though the dark halls, wagging his metal tail contently.

After making her way through a maze of rooms, she found the med bay and entered. With her servos full, she hit the light switch with her elbow, allowing light to flood the room. With a grunt, the femme heaved the bot off her shoulder and laid on old berth. Stepping back, she looked at the mech and his many many injuries. The female bot shook her helm.

" Well Steelclamp " the autobot whispered to her four legged friend. " Seems like I have a lot of work to do..."