⋆❁ Missing you ❁⋆

~Timothée Chalamet

Timothée set his phone on the bathroom counter as it rang

Timothée set his phone on the bathroom counter as it rang. He quickly looked at himself in the mirror in front of him to examine himself. His rather messy hair stood out causing him to run his hand through his hair in an attempt to lessen the frizz.

Usually he wouldn't find himself concerning over the way he looked, after all his girlfriend had grown used to waking up next to him with his hair in every direction.
However, messy hair almost always indicated he'd spent the whole day in bed.

The last thing he wanted was y/n worried about why he wasn't out and about exploring like he usually did.

Timothée's usual nerves began to rise as he waited for y/n to answer. No matter how long they'd been together she still managed to instill nervous anticipation within him.
Having to talk through the phone sucked but long-distance didn't change anything about the way he felt for her. If anything it made him love her even more for willingly being so patient and trustworthy of their relationship.

"Hey" y/n's voice echoed through the iPhone's speaker causing Timothée to look down from fixing his hair. A smile steadily crept upon his face as he watched her face fill his phone screen.

"Are you fixing your hair?" she questioned. "Who's the lucky girl?" She added on jokingly. It was only on occasions like award shows or some sort of special event that y/n had seen Timothée care enough about his hair to try and style it.

He let out a chuckle, forgetting how much he missed her simple sense of humor "Oh you know, I'd do anything for the lucky on my phone screen" he answered as he flashed her a wink.

"Like you always tell me when I have bed head in the morning, I prefer messy it looks hot" she said as she returned the wink. He nodded his head knowing he did try his best to always convince her that her hair never looked messy, maybe a bit less contained at certain times but he could have cared less.

He then proceeded to run his hand through his hair pulling out the strands of his hair to make it look messy yet again. "do I look hot now?" he asked as he looked at her on his phone giving her a better look at his new hairdo.

She laughed as she nodded in agreement "sure, but I bet it looks hotter in person"

As much as he enjoyed seeing her smile and laugh it made him miss her even more than he already did.

It made him wish they could share days like these beside each other, days where there was nothing to do but talk to each other and spend time laughing at stupid things. Days where they didn't have to worry about anything except for what movie they wanted to watch.