⋆❊Consequeces❊⋆

-Timothée Chalamet

Y/n lay on her side of the bed facing away from Timothée who's snoring echoed throughout the silent room

Y/n lay on her side of the bed facing away from Timothée who's snoring echoed throughout the silent room. The snoring was normal and became more tolerable the more nights y/n had slept beside him. Only this day the snoring seemed to irritate her slightly more as she struggled to fall back to sleep. She clenched the pillow next to her and closed her eyes, trying to push away nausea she'd been battling for the past several hours. As much as she fought back the urge to puke it only began to worsen, all she wanted to do was sleep and forget about it.

Y/n managed to stay as still as possible, not wanting to worsen her ill feeling or wake Timothee and have him question her if she was okay. The last thing she wanted was to make a big deal out of nothing,  she assumed it was only the bad food she had eaten with Timothee before they went to bed.

Timothée shifted over on his side of the bed, his snoring coming to a stop as he swayed his arm over y/n's waist which was a little further from him than usual. Though Timothee found it odd that she was un normally so far away from him, he ignored it by tightening his grip around her and attempting to pull her closer.

Y/n carefully grabbed his arm and lifted it off of her, the last thing she wanted was to cuddle so close to him. Not in the condition she was in.

Timothée almost instantly lifted his head to her unusual response.  He looked over the pillow his head once lay in to peer over and get a good look at y/n's face, wondering why she was so quick to get his arm off of her and be so far from him. Usually, it indicated she wasn't feeling good.

"Baby you alright? You seem more attached to the pillow than me" he said jokingly in his raspy voice as he noticed her arms gripped tightly around the pillow that usually sat behind her head. Timothee scooted closer to her and reached over to place some of her hair behind her ear, trying to get a better look at her face.

"I'm fine, go back to sleep" she lied "I'm just cold" she added, not really in the mood to explain herself. "That's why I was pulling you towards me" he responded as lay his head back down on the pillow and once again attempted to pull her closer to him.

Only this time she felt the nausea that once sat in her stomach hit her throat almost instantly. Timothée watched as she sprung out from under the sheets in a matter of seconds, the pillow she once held in her hands now sat on the floor as she sprinted towards the bathroom. He'd never seen her in such a rush to make it toward the bathroom.

A few seconds later Timothée could hear coughing sounds coming from the bathroom. Now the distancing herself from him seemed to make sense. He felt guilty for continuing to pull her toward him without questioning if maybe she just needed her space.