⋆❊The oscars❊⋆

- Timothée Chalamet

Y/n reached out to grab Timothée's hand as he offered to help her get out of the limo they were driven in

She took his hand, helping herself out of the vehicle. As soon as she stepped into the outside world, flashing lights went off on every direction possible.

Paparazzi (only guarded by a short metal fence) stood close to one another practically shoving each other just to get a picture of whoever caught their eye. Of course their chatter grew louder- briefly as they noticed Timothée and y/n. However it didn't take long before the paparazzi's attention was elsewhere.

Timothée looked at the security guard who held the limo door open for y/n giving him an appreciative smile and nod signaling he could close the door behind her. "Thank you" Timothee and y/n said almost in sync as they looked at the security guard. 

Timothee let go of y/n's hand to wrap it around her waist as they were both lead to the red carpet.

"Timothée over here" one man said as he waved his hand in the air, trying to get a reaction from Timothée who simply gave the man a quick wave and continued walking beside y/n.

"Beautiful dress y/n you look stunning" someone else yelled out, now trying to get y/n's attention.

"Can't disagree with that" Timothée spoke aloud as he looked over to y/n, flashing her a quick wink before he was stopped by a lady whose name read "Emily" on the badge around her neck.

"Timothée and y/n Chalamet?" She questioned as she looked at the board in her hands and proceeded to look up at the pair for confirmation.

"Yes ma'am" Timothée responded giving her a smile. Yet again he was enthralled to hear his last name being said so perfectly behind the woman he adored. It was a reminder of just how lucky he was to have her beside him.

"Lovely! Well I'm sure your familiar with how red carpet event typically go, so I'll make this as least chaotic as a possibility can you you. Just follow my lead !" The usher said with a smile, trying her best not to sound too repetitive or obvious.

Y/n nodded and smiled back before Emily led them to get their photographs taken.

Award shows had been becoming more of a regular thing with Timothée, as he was continuously working to act in the best films he could. Though Timothée never found himself getting used to all of it. Even at his best moments he held in every ounce of nerve and anxiety. Bringing y/n was some sort of relief for him, in the sense that she calmed all his nerves. It focused his attention on being grateful for the moment and the life he was making for himself.