ʿ✰ leave him ||Timothée ✰ʿ

Timothée sat on his couch, his eyes locked on the tv in front of him as he gripped the ps5 controller in his hands

Timothée sat on his couch, his eyes locked on the tv in front of him as he gripped the ps5 controller in his hands. Nothing else seemed to matter except for the number of kills that continued to rank up on the screen.

The phone on the table several feet in front of him continued its ringing, sending vibrations throughout the table. Usually Timothée answered his phone calls as soon as he could but not today. His day off spent parked in front of the television blocked his natural instinct to reach for his phone.

He assumed that if it was important that they'd call him again. Especially if it was urgent, but the last thing on Timothée's mind was someone calling him for something important. Recently the only people he'd talked to were his mom, sister or old friends that would call to check up on him occasionally. Timothée had lots of friends but their were only a few he considered genuine friends, even less that he was that close to.

The phone stopped ringing and for a few more minutes it stayed normally quiet. Then the silence soon ended as the phone sent vibrations throughout the glass table for the second time. Timothée sighed as he put his remote down beside him. He wondered who seemed so persistent as the most random time to talk to him.

He walked over to the table where he set his phone and couldn't help but smile as he saw y/n's name pop up on the screen along with her contact picture. The annoyance he had earlier now seemed to disappear.

"Hey sorry I was in the middle of a very important date with my ps5" he joked, hoping to hear her laugh. Instead he was met with unusual brief silence and small uneven breaths. It was almost instantly obvious that something seemed off.

"Timothée" y/n spoke through the phone, pausing to catch her breath. Now he could easily tell by the softness in her house that it was more than a "how are you" type of call.

"I- I don't know what t-to do" she stuttered. Even if Timothée couldn't see her, he could practically see the tears coming out of her eyes as she spoke. He could hear the fear and despair in her voice. This was the first time he'd ever heard it and it terrified him. All he wanted to do was take the despairing tone away from her voice.

"Hey it's okay, just take a breath. Tell me what's going on" he said as calmly as he could, wanting to figure out why she sounded the way she did.

"I was j-just talking and he got m-mad and I don't know why b-" as much as he wanted to know why she sounded broken, he knew it would be harder for her to explain while trying to keep her cool.

"Are you hurt?" He interrupted "Are you safe? Can you tell me where you're at so I can go get you" he quickly walked towards his front door, reaching for his keys hung the key rack.