❁⋄sick⋄❁

-Timothée Chalamet

Y/n fumbled with her keys as she opened the locked front door of her house

Y/n fumbled with her keys as she opened the locked front door of her house. She pushed the door open and shut it behind her as she grabbed her keys back.

Only a few feet into the apartment she began to hear distant voices. She stopped in her tracks as she scrunched her eyebrows, trying to figure out where the noise was coming from.

Timothée had told her the previous day he would be at a meeting when she got back. So she knew it wouldn't have been him talking to someone on the phone. Neither were they expecting visitors, which made her question the noise hesitantly further.

She brushed it off as she began to hear what sounded like the tv in the bedroom. "Of course he did" y/n mumbled to herself as she assumed Timothée had forgotten to turn of the tv like he occasionally did.

As she walked into the bedroom she was met With Timothée still lying down in the same spot she'd left him this morning. Her senses filled with concern as she began to notice the room being hotter than usual. Still mainly thrown off by Timothée still lying down, obviously not attending the meeting he'd been talking about for a while.

As she walked closer towards him, she noticed the small trash can placed by the side of his bed. His head shot up slowly as he realized she had walked into the bedroom. Y/n now realizing that he was sick.

Timothée looked at her with relieved eyes. It comforted him to know she would be their to help him get better and distract him from thinking about how ill he felt.

"Hey Baby" Timothee greeted her in a croaky tone, almost exactly like he had a sore throat. He gave her a weaker smile than usual and didn't bother to give any sort of physical contact with her. Something he limited whenever he was sick as he didn't want her to end up with whatever he had.

"What's going on babe" y/n asked in a concerned tone as she made her way over to him, sitting on the edge of the bed.

She turned over to get a better view of his face, watching as he turned to lay on his shoulder so he could get a better view of her.

"I'm pretty sure I have the flu" his voice sounding hopeless and disappointed. Y/n knew there was nothing more he hated than getting sick, not only because he felt physically drained but because he felt worthless from not being able to do anything.

She gave him a frown and reached over to feel his head, almost instantly feeling the unusual warmth his skin gave off.

"Well your hot" she noted as she pushed a few short strands of hair away from his forehead. He nodded in agreement "thank you,so are you" he joked. She smiled at how he still managed to make her laugh at his stupid jokes while he was sick.