⋆☆Trust☆⋆

-Timothée Chalamet

"Why can't you just let this go?" He asked as he took a step forward, wedging his foot in between the door

"Why can't you just let this go?" He asked as he took a step forward, wedging his foot in between the door. Not allowing y/n to close the door on him. Given the current situation he knew keeping it open was the best chance he had at talking to her.

"Baby come on let's talk that's all I'm asking, anything you want to talk about I promise I'm willing to sit down and hear you out. You know how much I love you and all I want is for things to go back to normal" He leaned further against the door securing his position as he hoped for her to at least consider what he had to say.

"Your the one who pushed me away Timothée. I don't know what you want from me anymore and I really don't care, you blame everything on me, make me feel like shit then you come back and act like nothing happened. So please just go somewhere else." she said trying to get him to leave before he would use his words to persuade her out of the stubbornness. She knew it wouldn't take much talking before she was back into his arms. This time she wasn't letting him get away so easy.

"I know and I can't express to you enough how sorry I am for the way I've been acting towards you. there's no excuse. Can I just explain myself please just let me talk to you and then you can shut me out of your life and forget about me." This time he meant it, more than ever he just wanted her to be happy and he knew he was going to have to make some changes if he wanted her to stay in his life.

As much as it tempted her to shut the door on his foot and continue ignoring him she also knew he would have slept outside the apartment and waited as long as it would take for her to forgive him. One of the many reasons she couldn't quit him was because he was always so patient and dedicated for her even through the bad times in their relationship.

Neither of them were ready to give up, it was just another bump in the road. It sounded easier to talk it out than continue to avoid everything like she had managed to do up until now.

"Fine but if I have the respect to hear you out and not interrupt you I expect the same, even if you don't agree with it" she explained knowing he always tended to interrupt her. Not in a disrespectful way but in a sense that he had to tell her very thing on his mind to be honest with her.

He nodded completely agreeing with what she had to say. He knew he could sit and listen to her talk for hours without interrupting just as long as she saw how patient he was for her.

She slowly opened the door moving to the side so he could walk inside which he didn't hesitate to do being that he had been trying to get in for a while. As she shut the door behind him he couldn't help but let his eyes wander down her body only wearing a t-shirt that barely covered her thigh's.

"Do you usually answer the door to weirdos dressed like that? Or maybe you only do it when I'm not around" he questioned in a slight irritated but joking tone. He always found himself getting a little more over protective than usual when he was around her. Usually he did his best to limit himself but after all the begging he'd done today his patience was a little thin.

"Seriously?" She asked annoyed not believing how fast he was to already start being irrational about pointless things. She hated when he questioned her ability to keep an eye out for herself.

He quickly shook his head and put up his arms in defense knowing he was wrong for calling her out like that, he'd just let the words flow out of his mouth without thinking once again.

"Timotheé.. first of all I'm wearing your shirt and second of all I can guarantee you that you're the only WIERDO who shows up at my apartment this late at night who I would actually let in. That's like the equivalent of me telling you that you can't answer the door shirtless. Speaking of you accusing me of doing things what the fuck is up with that" Y/n asked as she walked over to the tv. Pausing the show she was watching so that they could hear one another clearly without background noise cutting them off.

"Sorry okay? I need to work on staying off the internet. Sorry that it took me until now to realize I was being crazy.I promise you I know you would never do anything to hurt me as I would never do to you. You're everything I could ever ask for you to be and sometimes I get self conscious I'll admit it." he began to walk closer towards her, his eyes filled with apologies and adoration for her. She was surprised to see him so willing to finally admit what he'd been feeling.

"I just want you to know that I love you. Maybe I don't express it enough some-"

"I know you love me T I see it in your eyes every time you look at me. But I just wish you'd see how much I love you I don't think you'd be so self conscious if you really knew how much I loved you. Just stop believing everything they say online" she looked into his eyes desperate to show him anything that would indicate just how much she was willing to fight to be with him.

She could see how exaughsted he was yet he still managed to look more energized than ever to be standing in-front of her having a conversation. He promised he would listen to what she had to say and he gave it his all to show how intrigued he was to hear out what she had to say.

"I know, I know. Ive been beating myself up over it. I promise you i'm done. I'm just not used to having such a caring and honest girlfriend." his voice started to soften and grow raspy. It saddened her that he'd never been in a truthful relationship before he was with her.

He leaned closer to her and slowly placed his hands around her waist, trying to pull her in for a hug or just close the gap between them. He clearly couldn't handle the tension that had been shared between them longer than usual.

"Your so fucking beautiful and it's not your fault I act the way I do. Ive never been so in love with anyone else. I really want you to stay forever" He leaned his head slightly so that it touched her forehead. The simple touch of skin gave him a comforting feeling knowing she wasn't planning on giving up on him.

She slowly wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his shoulder, showing him that she was clearly over the fight they'd been having for the past few weeks. Knowing that by her opening that door gave him her indication of patience and trust.

"Just promise me you'll trust me I can't be with you if you can't trust me. I hate feeling like I've done something to lose your faith in me." she knew trust was one of the biggest things that made a relationship work and just hoped he would be more than willing to give it her her.

He didn't hesitate to agree, even though it had taken so long for him to trust her he knew in his heart that he couldn't have trusted anyone else more than her.

"Only if you promise to wear my shirts more often"