⋆✵ Fixing the breakup 2 ✵⋆

-Timothée Chalamet

"You're cute you know that? Have you ever thought about cutting your hair? I bet you would look much hotter" the blonde girl said with an annoying high-pitched voice as he sat in front of her, his eyes weren't even on her but rather the DJ behind her

Y/n not too far away listened to the girl's comment and couldn't help but disagree with her. She loved his long curly hair especially whenever they would make out or just lay in bed looking at each other. Then again she didn't care what he looked like, She loved him for who he was as a person not what his hair looked like. But she wasn't with him anymore and couldn't defend him from the girl's comment.

"What can I get for you ma'am" a bartender asked as he stood in front of y/n causing her to steer her attention away from the comment made about Timothée. She gave him a smile and looked down from the menu "yeah can I just get a water and a uhhh Heineken?" She asked not really sure as to what to get Charlie. She hadn't been talking to him long enough to know basic details about him like what he liked to drink. Just another reason why they weren't dating.

He smiled and nodded "of course just give me one second and I'll have that right out for you" he said as he went off to go get the drinks leaving y/n there standing in front of the bar hoping Timothée wouldn't look over and see her. She felt embarrassed that she still hadn't moved on while Timothée sat there normally talking to a girl.

Timothée looked around, continuing to completely ignore the blonde girl as she rambled on and on. He looked away from the Dj when he heard a familiar voice order from the bartender.

Once his eyes landed on y/n, he couldn't peel them away. 

"Hey, who's that" The blonde asked Timothée as she realized he was staring intently at another girl. His mouth was almost slightly open as he sat there surprised. "Hello?" y/n heard the girl ask Timothée from where she stood, her voice slightly raised still not gaining a response from Timothée. He was completely oblivious to everything except for y/n.

"Whatever" the blonde said as she got off the stool and walked away, giving Timothée and better view of y/n. Timothée was not only glad that the annoying girl in front of him left but that the love of his life stood ahead of him yet again.

"Here you go ma'am" the bartender said as he handed y/n the water and the Heineken.

"Thank you" she said as she grabbed the drinks and prepared herself to walk away from the bar as far and as fast as possible. But she wasn't fast enough, she only managed to turn around before being stopped.

"I don't remember you drinking beer" Timothée spoke loud enough from where he sat causing her to stop in her tracks. It wasn't till now that she realized how close he had been to her this whole time.
She looked over, slightly relieved that the blonde girl no longer sat In front of him.