⋆☆Dreams do come true☆⋆

-Timothée Chalamet

"Daddy" the small boy said excitedly as he appeared out of a corner in the house making his way towards Timothée

"Daddy" the small boy said excitedly as he appeared out of a corner in the house making his way towards Timothée. His arms spread wide open as he embraced his son in a hug and lifted him off the ground, holding him close to his hip.

"Hey buddy, where's mommy at?" Timothée asked as he watched the small boy look around, entertained by the new height he was experiencing."She's making waffles" the boy said with a smile on his face as he looked back at his dad knowing both of them shared an affinity for waffles.

"Really? I bet you don't want any thought. You hate waffles" Timothée said sarcastically gaining a small laugh from y/s/n (your son's name) as he leaned back slightly in his dad's arms. "No I don't! Im gonna eat tens of dem" he responded causing Timothée to laugh at his still improving grammar.

"show me where mommy's at" Timothee said as he bent down to set y/s/n on the floor. Timothée followed closely behind watching as y/s/n's little feet sprinted throughout the house trying to lead his dad as fast as he could to the kitchen.

Before Timothée could complement the smell of what y/n was cooking he couldn't help but admire the way y/s/n wrapped his arms around y/n's legs as she balanced their other child on her hip. He envied that she always made it look so easy and relaxed. He fell in love with her all over again every time he watched her become the best mom to their kids.

Timothée slowly made his way toward her wrapping his arms around her waist, catching her off guard for a few seconds but letting a smile fill her face as she realized he had finally woken up. "Good morning handsome" she said as she leaned over to give him a quick peck on the lips and returning to cooking the bacon (or vegan bacon) that sat in the pan.

"gross" y/s/n responded as he scrunched his face up to the fact that his parents had the audacity to kiss in-front of him. They both laughed as he continued to shake his head. "what do you mean gross? Thats how you get extra waffles" Timothée said as he looked down at y/s/n who had already let go of his mom's legs to reach for the toy car a few feet away from him.

End of dream

"Timothée" "babe" he heard a familiar voice say softly as he opened his eyes awaking from the dream that had felt far too real. Enough to make him question where he even was for a few seconds. As soon as he saw y/n's face beside him he knew he had been dreaming.

"Sorry to wake you up. You kept twitching and talking in your sleep" the girl said as she stared into his familiar green eyes, worried that he was having a bad dream or that maybe he was actually sleeping peacefully and she'd woken him from it.