⋆❁I miss you❁⋆

-Timothée Chalamet

"Hey, can I get another one?"  Timothée asked as he lifted up the shot glass he had been using for the past several hours

The bartender looked across the bar, searching for the voice that had requested another drink. Though he responded with a nod, he was beginning to grow concerned at the young man's increasing drunken state. It wasn't Timothée's notoriety that had the acquainted bartender more concerned that usual. In fact, he had no idea who Timothée was. It was more of the fact that he had never seen him before, and that he'd shown up alone.

Timothée sat there, staring at the clear shot glass.Although his thoughts were crowded with everything and anything except what he was looking at.

"How about the check and free all you can drink water" The bartender stated as he took the shot glass that sat in front of Timothée and replaced it with a tall glass of water.

Timothée shot the bartender a questionable look. Momentarily considering if the bar tender could deny him a drink. Surely it was aloud, and even in a drunken state Timothee wasn't going to put up an argument at an attempt to get another drink.

The bartender had seen far more drunken people on a daily basis but he sympathized for the younger one's who walked in alone.

Timothée hadn't planned to spend most of his night sitting at some bar drinking away. He initially came in for one drink to ease his mind but one beer had slowly turned into many along with the burning taste of tequila. He'd been so caught up in his thoughts that he'd lost track of the amount of alcohol he consumed as the night went on.

All he knew was the newly found emptiness that wouldn't rid his body, something had felt missing for long enough. His heart ached like crazy and he could never seem to get it to stop.

As drunk as he was, he was more than aware that this was a new attempt at numbing his feelings. Another attempt that yet again failed.

"Listen son, you didn't seem to be doing so well when you walked in . Alcohol in copious amounts will only make you feel worse in the long run. Trust me" the bartender stated rather bluntly.

Timothée let out a chuckle, not really offended at the honesty. It was the truth after all. He didn't have to put his feelings out on the table for the bartender to understand why Timothée was there in the first place. Something was obviously bothering him. Like most of the other lonesome people that sat in the bar that late with no one beside them.

All Timothée had been able to think about lately were the things he could have done better or the things he probably shouldn't have done at all. All he wanted was one more chance.