High love you (Opposite day)

(I made this a long while ago but decided to put it here too)

Tom sat patiently, waiting for the brownies to finish. He had decided try a new recipe, even getting some new ingredients on the internet. He nearly jumped out of his chair when the timer dinged and he retrieved the pan, calling in his three friends to try them.

Matt, Edd, and Tord all made their way into the kitchen to try his brownies. Though Edd insisted he wouldn't have one, because he was watching his weight and didn't like chocolate.

"Th-these look very nice Tommy" the shy red clad Norksi stuttered out.

Tom smiled brightly and handed a plate with one of the delectable chocolate treats to his very shy friend.

Tord started to eat his as Matt acquired one. Matt took a bite and quickly recoiled, recognizing the taste.

"Tom what did you put it these?"

The eyeless boy tilted his head, "Why? I just put all the normal stuff, except this weird spice I got from the internet-"

"Weird spice? What kind of weird spice?" Edd questioned, as he started to feel nervous.

"It's not a spice it's a herb", Matt spoke up, "It's weed-"

"WEED?! AS IN MARIJUANA!? TOM HOW DID YOU GET THAT!?"

"Off the Internet," he looked down, "I didn't know that it was bad-"

Matt sighed, "Well, at least weed is mostly harmless-"

Matt was cut off by giggles, and then he remembered. Tord had eaten a whole brownie. And he's never done any drug in his life.

"Tord, go sit-"

"OH MY GOD, TORD IS HIGH!!! MATT WHAT DO WE DO!?" Edd began to panic and pace around.
But Tord grabbed his arm, "Eddy, caaaallllmmmm-".

"But-"

"Shshshshshshshsh-". The Norski pressed a finger against his nervous wreck of a friend's lips.

"Everything is wonderful-"

Edd pushed Tord's hand away.
Matt asked Tom to coax Tord into the living room to sit down while he got him a glass of milk to help him sober up. Tom agreed to do so.

"Heeey Tordy! Let's go watch some TV!" Tom grabbed his hands and pulled him to the living room and got him to sit down.

"Thhhhoooooommmaaaasssss-"

Tom turned his to look at his under the influence friend, "Yeah? What's up?"

Tord then cupped both of Tom's cheeks and stared at him. A slight heat flowed to the small man's cheeks.

"U-um... Tord? What are you doing?"
Tord wore a dopey grin (pun definitely intended).

"Du har slike vakre øyne, min kjærlighet"

"Wha-? Tordy I don't speak any Norwegian you know that-"

"Ssshhhhhh, Tommy, everything is wonderful"

Tord broke into another fit of giggles. Matt brought a glass of milk to Tord.

"Here bud, this is for you. To help wash down that brownie"

"Aaawwwwww- thank you Matt!" Tord smiled and took a drink of the milk.

Edd came in the room and sat in the recliner near the coach, "Are you sure this will work Matt?"

He nodded.

Slowly and surely Tord sobered up and apologized.

Tom also apologized for not being careful.

"Hey Tord, may I ask you something?"

"S-sure"

"You told me something in Norwegian. Could you re-tell me in English?"

Tord went red faced and decided to lie, "I don't remember that, s-sorry"

"Oh... Well that's ok"

Matt just smirked and relaxed back into the sofa staring at the TV. The four slowly returned to their normal routine.