Good boys can go bad (opposite day)

((My art and an Au idea by me eyyy))

Tord's POV

'It hurts!'
'Stop it!'
'Please-'
'Just-'
"STOP!", I yelled out and threw my mechanical arm at Paul, who had been beating on me. Surprisingly this actually knocked him backwards. And it was so... satisfying.
I stood up and glared at Paul, and he seemed shocked.
"Did I say you could stand, you little-"
I interrupted his sentence with a punch that knocked him to the ground.
I chuckled. Sweet, sweet, justice.
As he tried to get up I kicked him in the face. Steel toed boots really did damage to a man's nose.
I felt so alive. Revenge felt so good. He had so much fear in his eyes, then I noticed his gun on the ground.
I placed my foot on his chest and picked up the gun.
"W-wait- Tord please-"
"Did I say you could talk?"
He froze as I loaded the gun and pointed at him.
"Y-you won't shoot me! You're weak and pathetic!"
"Not anymore"
I pulled the trigger. The gun shot rang out, and then there was silence for a bit.
Pat bursted into the room, "Damnit Paul, I told you-"
He froze at the site.
"Tord...? You-.... You killed Paul?"
I didn't say anything, I just looked at him. I narrowed my eyes and aimed the gun towards him and shot.
Right in the forehead.
After letting it all sink in I felt no guilt, but I didn't feel enough relief either. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and stared at myself in the mirror.
'It's all their fault I'm so horrid... I'll get them too.'
I punched the mirror and shattered it.
'Tom is next'