twenty-eight

In which they go to the farm.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

The first activity they did upon arriving was spending time with the kids of a small school of the trail.

Some boys were playing football with the young kids while the girls decided to play a bit of 'tag, you're it', and a smaller group of kids decided to play basketball with a plastic football ball. Everything in the small football field that was actually the size of three parking spaces. Small, yet it all fit in the same space.

Mirae was still sleepy from the ride so she joined a few girls of her class that were watching the boys playing with the little kids. She laughed at the comments on how good looking some were while playing or how cute they were whenever they patted the kids' heads as they ran by.

She couldn't help but keep her eyes on Jisung as he played with the kids, being both amazed at his skill with his foot and fluttered at how good looking he was under the shining sun. It was just unfair how he was there, living and being handsome while she just stared, unable to control her feelings for him.

"Don't you think Jisung's hella attractive lately?" Aeri hushed in her usual girly voice.

"He's out of range, Aeri, remember," Siyeon giggled and looked over Mirae. "Someone already has eyes on him."

"Is that so, Mirae?"

The girls whistled teasingly as Mirae became flustered. "What-what are you guys saying?"

"Oh, come on! Don't lie to us," Aeri pleaded and got closer, "Now tell us, do you like him?"

"Who?"

"Who would it be? Jisung! Do you like him?"

If Mirae hadn't told her friends yet, there was no way she was going to tell these girls whom she talked only once in a while, no matter how nice they were with her. "No, why the question?"

However Aeri, Siyeon and Dayeon shared glares between themselves, completely seeing through her lie.

"Fine, if you don't want to admit it, it's okay," Dayeon shrugged. "But you have to admit that someone who is really fine is Jeno, am I right?"

"Oh, hell to the yes!"

Mirae laughed, "If you say so."

"What does it feel to dance with him?" Siyeon asked, "Isn't it heart-fluttering?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, I guess."

"I would die if he ever held my hand, honestly."

"I would die if Hyunjin danced with me like that," Dayeon sighed and Aeri teasingly whistled.

"Looks like someone is already in love!"

"Shut up!" Dayeon giggled and shook her hands, "I'm not. But he's hella cute."

"He dances well," Mirae shrugged, not really knowing what else to say.

"I wished I was in dance instead of Photography."

She smiled at her words and focused back on the match, just in time to see Felix score a goal. While he jogged back to his own field, the girls minus Mirae blurted out how insanely charming the foreign student was, which reminded her about his thing with Nora, who at the moment was playing 'tag, you're it' with a bunch of kids.

If only they knew he already has someone on his heart, she thought with a chuckle.

Then, the homeroom teacher and the physics teacher that joined them on the trip appeared with trays with sandwiches followed by Haechan and Jaemin, who were carrying box juices.