forty seven

Phone calls.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Baby come and kiss my lips – Don't delay it anymore,
don't hold it in even when you know, it's not hard
Or else don't even look at me – Baby, I'm starting
to hate you, feels like you're playing around, oh

Come and kiss my lips

If you let me get close to you

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Being on Jisung's arms, caressing his hair as he held her waist tightly while mouths dance to a silent melody they both knew had to be one of the best feelings in the world, if not the best.

Mirae was practically hovering over him as he was sitting on the bad, holding his weight and hers on one arm as he held her with the other arm. He soon gave in and they both fell on the bed, her legs around his waist as she put one hand on the bed so she wouldn't crush him. He had to be in good shape for the next day's Gala.

Feeling a warm sensation growing on her lower belly, Mirae caressed Jisung's face as she noticed him leaning his head to one side, intensifying the kiss even more than it already was. Everything was blurry despite having the lights on because her senses seemed to be in some type of spell as she remained conscious of Jisung's hand pulling her closer by the back of her neck.

His touch was electrifying, it was hypnotic and at the same time it brought live to her.

With one clean and soft movement, Jisung ended up on top, smiling softly at her startled blushing face. He leant down and continued kissing her, placing one of his hands right next to her face and his legs around her body as not to crush her.

Her hands instantly looked for his neck and kept him steady, focusing on their ongoing kiss.

It wasn't like it was Mirae's first make-out, but it sure felt like it was a whole new experience. She could feel her whole body melting into his body trying to be as close as humanly possible. Her hands were shaking due to the sudden rush of feelings that were flowing as she mover her mouth to Jisung's rhythm.

At first she had tried to keep it as a normal sweet long kiss, but both of them soon lost control of themselves and let everything out; they let their deepest emotions flow shaped as the intense kiss while holding onto the other to make sure it wasn't a dream. She held onto his shirt and he held onto her shirt, both of their hearts pounding loudly as little sounds escaped from both of their mouths.

But soon the small bubble that had wrapped them popped off as Mirae's phone started ringing on the corner of the room.

Jisung's head popped up as a small frown formed on his temple at which her face softened when noticing. "Don't worry, it's probably nothing important."

"Are you sure?" he mumbled against her lips, giving soft pecks before melting into another deep kiss.

The calling didn't stop, however. There was a second call after that one, and by the third one they both had to stop what they were doing, not being able to pretend not to hear Mirae's phone.

Jisung rolled onto his side as Mirae stood up and she rushed to her bag, grabbed the buzzing phone as a fourth call went in. Gasping loudly as she read who was calling, she quickly slid her finger over the screen and put it on her ear, eyes widening as her heart started pounding from shock. "Hello?"