forty six

In which she's going crazy.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Listening to another set of bumps and slams against the door, Jisung tried not to laugh as he hurriedly fixed his hair before going out of the bathroom that he had waited so long to use. He picked up his clothes from the floor and made sure that his black swim trunk fit properly before unlocking the door.

"What are you, a girl? What took you so long?"

"Most girls are quicker than men, you know," he mumbled as he walked in between the other waiting boys, receiving some slaps on his back as he walked.

God, they're worse than my brother, he thought as he looked for his bag on the house kitchen. There was a small mountain of bag belonging to all the boys in the house, meaning Jisung had to step over some and push some away so he could tuck inside his clothes.

He made sure to check his phone before saving it back on his bag, knowing that if he were to take it anywhere near the pool it would end up at the bottom of it. He made sure to send a text to his mom saying he was all good before slipping it to the bottom of his bag.

Walking back to the pool, he noticed that the girls had already returned from the second floor where they had changed up. He easily spotted Mirae, but he had to look twice to convince himself that he wasn't mistaking her.

Oh, have mercy.

She looked absolutely beautiful—as always, of course.

But there was something on her, he wasn't sure if it was the way her lips pulled up in a shy smile or how she was shyly backing away from whatever Bambam was telling her or how she shyly accepted the hug of the Thai boy—but there was something that gave her an angelic look that totally whipped Jisung.

She's so pretty, was his only thought as he watched her. So, so pretty. Just take my heart already, Mirae.

Without warning and scaring the hell out of him, Jisung felt a pair of arms holding his torso before he found himself being torn over someone's body. If he hadn't reacted quickly and grabbed the dude's back, he was sure he would've fell face-first on the floor.

He screeched completely terrified as the one who was carrying him ran up to the pool, jumping on with a loud happy war cry.

His world went underwater in just one moment. He struggled to reach the surface and once he was able to breathe, he immediately swam to the border of the pool and held himself up with his arms, his eyes almost popping off his eyes as he maintained his mouth opened, taking in as much oxygen as he could.

When he heard a giggle behind him, Jisung turned around and stared at Chan with his eyes still in panic mode. "What was that hyung?!"

"Did you have fun?"

"My heart almost fell out of my mouth!"

Chan moved closer and looked up at someone before giving him a teasing look, "And drool was about to come out too if you had stared at her any longer, you know."

Embarrassed, Jisung splashed water at his friend's face before attempting to pull himself out, however his arms bent and he fell again because his muscles were weak from the fright. Taking a deep breath, he forced his muscles not to give in and successfully got out just as someone jumped above his head into the pool.

He gasped and stumbled as he moved away, eyes widened as he realized how much his heart was racing. He shook his hair away of his eyes and took a deep breath before standing up, looking around to find who almost made him drool before.