Chapter 3

Kylo pov
I left my daughters room to go train but was stop by General Hux. "Where is the child. I wish to see it" he Oder. " it a young girl, not a child and you will not see her until I say so," I say. "we see about that. it's my duty to make sure the safety of this base. I not going to allow you the bring some girl on this the base without questioning if she going to be a risk. He should also be placed in a holding cell, especially since she also force sensitive. She could endanger everyone if it not under control" he says

How dear he call my own blood a risk. " she happens to be my daughter and I will not allow you or anyone near her until I say so. "Great a mini-you on the ship, will she will be monitored, can't have her destroying the ship" he continues. I smirk as I could see y/n become just like me. I looked into his mind I saw what he head plan to do to her and I start to force choke him.

I didn't notice the door open until I hear a small voice " father" I look and saw y/n in the wheelchair looking frightened. I let go of Hux. " I bent down to her level and said I'm a calm voice " why are you out of bed you should be resting" "I heard yelling and was scared. "Is this the child and why is she in the wheelchair I hear Hex asked as he was able to breathe again.l Didn't answering his question I take y/n back to her bed and stayed reading her the sith code as she fell asleep. "Ren you did not answer me," he said to me but I just throw him out the door with the force and turn to see y/n smile as if she knew what I did.

" good night little one I see you in the morning," I say kissing it forehead leave to go to my own bed.