Chapter 8

Phasma pov
Enter y/n room to help her get ready for the day only to find lord of Ren lay on the bed with her. Not what to disturb them I go to exit the room only to hear lord of Ren say " morning captain Phasma" " morning sir, how did she sleep" I say as I see the y/n laying on his chest. He lay her down and leads me outside. "She had a nightmare last night" he informed me. The poor girl hard been put through so much,I thought to my self.

" lord of Ren I need a word with you" General Hux yells as lord Ren looked at Y/n door." you don't have to worry I'll take good care of her today" I tell him and he. Odd before leaving with General Hux.

I quietly enter the room and rubbed her shoulder. " y/n tome to wake up for training" I say earning a mumble "5 more minutes mummy" from y/n. "Come on little soldier time to get up"'I say again. As she wakes up. " morning captain Phasma" she says whipping the sleep from her eyes. After help her get ready I wheeled her to the cafeteria.

Y/n pov
I notice a former radar technician and moved a chair to sit next to him as captain Phasma left to get me my breakfast. " hi Matt, how are you?" I asked. " Hello y/n I good thank you" he says. " Matt, can you keep y/n company while I attend an urgent matter" she asked. " sure I don't mind" he say as she insured me she would return.

" a buddy of mine, was Kylo Ren take his shirt off in the show, and he said that kylo Ren had an 8-pack, that Kylo Ren was shredded" Matt said the the other around us.

"WHAT!? You friends a lair, man Kylo Ren is a punk Bitch, that guy looks like he weights 30 pound underneath 30 pound underneath that little black dress" a random stormtrooper said. "Next minute everyone is looking at me. I see what in your mind and it stupid" I say as I dropped him.

Kylo/Matt pov
After the stormtrooper I was going to chock him
Myself but Y/n bet me to it as she was fouled with mixed emotions.What was even more surprising was she did even use her hands. I touch her should and she throw him into the drink mashies. That my girl I think to myself. " what just happened"she asked confused with what she did.

Y/n pov
"You just used the force on that just and it was sweet" Matt said while laughing. "I don't know what came over me one minute I was fine and the next I just saw red" I said. " for what I can tell anyone who disrespect you father" better watch out" Matt says with a smile.

" y/n I back now let get you to the training room and start your shooting lessons" captain Phasma say. I nodded and hugged Matt goodbye and followed behind.