Chapter 13

Hux pov
"You summon me Supreme Leader" I asked for the worse unknowing what he was going to do to me. " I gave you one simple task and you fail" he hiss. " I.carried out your order sir. It's not.my fault that stormtrooper was not up to the task." I said. I didn't all you.here to hear your excuses General! I shall give you one last chance the girl must die she has yo much of the light force within her and posses far yo big of a threat as dose the ray girl. Yet perhaps the could to our advantage.

Allow the resistance to enter the base, we can blame them for the assassination attempt on kylo Ren daughter. She has too much of the light side in her and she must be stopped before she turns her father as well. You have one more chance to redeem yourself General do not fail me again" he yells. Throwing me out.

Y/n pov
After training with Captain Phasma,I when to my room for a rest before I start training with my father. " as I drifted off to sleep I was in a dark room. " hello anyone there" I said as I start to fear scared. Put your self together y/n fest is weakness I tell myself. In the distance I saw two blue glow light coming up closer and closer until they stopped right in front of me.

" w..who.are you" I asked as i backed away slightly. " fear not child we're here to guide you. I am obi wan kenobi." a the older looking ghost said. I looked at the other and smile at him as if I knew him. " y/n protect your father, don't let him go down the same path j " the younger ghost said "your pure and strong with the force snoke will see that as a threat" the younger ghost said.

" who are you?" I asked him. " you will know in time y/n, but for now stay strong." he said as he disappeared.

Kylo pov
There was something i could not trust with my master I feel he is hiding something from me. I walked into the training room to find Phasma on her own. Where is Y/n?" I said with worry. She gone to rest before her training with you sir" she replied. I thanked he and went to her room and found her asleep on the bed I could the presence of a force but could not see them.

" time to wake (nickname), remember your training starts today. "5 more mins" she mumbles. I could help my self laughing how cute she was. I used the force and pulled the cover of her and said " if you don't get up I just have to tickle you" " you would not dare" she say giving me a playful glare.

Instead of using the wheelchair I grab her and put he over my shoulder and care her out of room.