Chapter 14

Y/n pov
"Father put me down said gigle, as we enter training room. " oh no your heavy, your crushing me " he say joke as he sat on the floor, the place me in front of him. " close your eyes and clear your mind" he tells me. " I did as he asked and relaxed. "feel the force it all around you let it power flow through you" he said.
I could feel it flowing around lifting me up as if I was a feather blowing in the wind.

Kylo pov
I was beyond amazing he lift of the ground a yellow glow around her. She landed back on her feet standing as if she never got hurt. I some know how it possible but she can stand. " open ( nickname) your eye" I tell her smiling as she was looked at me. " how did?" she asked confused. " you grown very powerful, I would be surprised if your more powerful then my own master. " that means I can start training with my own lightsaber" she asked excited. " yes but you make your own when I think you ready" laughing and hugged her.

" ok old man let's get started" she say mocking me. " old am I, oh going to have just have to start tickling you until you give in," I say about but she slips out and tries to run until I grab her and start to tickle her sides. " give up yet" I say and she laughing for me to stop.

leia pov
" General Organa incoming message" one of me worker say. " open communication" I ordered. One of my spys came on screen " General Organa I have an update report on the mission. There is a child on the ship rumored to be Kylo Ren daughter. She she is strong with the force and he had been order to train her in the dark side of the force" they said.

"thank your for your information" I said before they signed off. I was in shock I have a granddaughter. I can't let her be corrupted like her father I have to get her way from there.

" poe I why you and a team and retrieve my granddaughter and bring her here" I order. " yes General" he says then leaves.I wish Han and Luke were here they would know what to do.

Kylo pov
Y/n has learned more in once day then I have in my entire life. Her powers have overreached her own. " father are you ok", she asked sitting next to me.

I could see her caring face their no darkness within her. I know it was my mission to bring her to the dark but I could not bring myself to go through with it.
" I think it time for a break" i say getting up and helped her up as well." can't we train a little more? I what to be as good as you " she begged hold the train saber. "

It warmed my heart seeing that she what to be like me. "I promise tomorrow ok you will need your rest. Now let get something to eat" I tell her