Chapter 22

Y/n pov
I was going going to the training room on grandma ship. As I turned the corner I bumped in to two people I hoped I would never see again. I try to pass them as they weren't worth my time or energy, but one stood in my way and next I felt a needle in my next making me fall asleep.

Leia pov
I order everyone to such for y/n she couldn't have gone far. If anything were to happen to her I couldn't forgive myself or expect Ben too. " "general we have found her last were about and out not going to like it" one of me staff said. " put in on screen" I order as I watch the video footage I hart broke as I saw to of my men drug he and board a ship leaving with her setting course to the first orders base.

I know Ben must be going out of his mind so I contact him again. " Ben she been take, we have to stop them before they reach the base. Who knows what they might do to her. " they won't hurt her. At least I think they will, they know what I would do to them for hurt my daughter." He tell me.

That why I worrired what is Snoke get his hands on her and turn her against us? Just like he did you?" I said.

"You would have turned to the dark side of it wasn't for him. Because of him you had to kill.." I paused but Ben finish " I killed my father" " I so sorry Mum. I never should have trusted Snoke" he says. " it don't matter now, it all in the past all that matter now is that we get Y/n back safe and sound.

Rey pov
After Leia message ended I could feels Bens anger. " Ben stay with me I know your angry but you need to keep a clear head if we are to get to her in time with out get your self killed. I could bare to tell her, she blame herself if she lost you" I say as I took his face in to my hands.

He took my hand in his and squeezed the. " take you Ray I don't know what I would do without you. You don't have to answer right away but would you do the honour of becoming my wife and a mother to Y/n?" He asked. I didn't answer but action speak louder then words so I kiss him.