Chapter 16

leia pov
"General Organa I would like to report your granddaughter being mistreated" Poe tell me. "what happen?" I order. " 2 offices said you had allowed the prisoner to be questioned he tells me. First off she is not a prisoner and second I never authorized anyone to question her" said angry someone went my back.

An officer came running in and say " General the prisoner has except and with help, I could not find Ray or Chewie an take the girl with them " they said. " she was never a pensioner. I try keep her way for her father" I yelled at them. "Poe I what you and Finn to go after them and retrieve my granddaughter and bring her back" I ordered.

Rey pov
After getting it to know her I lay her down on a cot and tucked her it had been through so much. I walk back go the pilot seat. " Chewie are we doing the right thing" I asked. Arroar ah" he said an nods. We landed n a nearby plant waiting for Kylo ship to arrive.

"Ray come in" a voice come on the massage pad. " "ray come in" it repeated. " I open the connection and answered " open the link I saw Poe " we're not going back, leia may have y/n wellbeing at hart. But I can see how much this girl needs her father" I say  close the link before he could say anything.

I saw a blue light shining were I had left y/n to sleep. Chewie took back the controls and I walk over to we're y/n was still asleep. I saw the figure stand over her and I got ready to attack if I need to. " your are you and how did get in here" I asked.

"fare not I only here to check on my great grandchild" it said. " wwho are you?" I asked again. " I'm Anakin Skywalker, but I was better known as Dark Vader" he said. Why have you come?" questioned. I came here as I saw her in danger, there was a prophecy of the one who will bring balance to the Force, they thought it was me but they were wrong. I she it with in y/n. Ray I know you and my grandson have had your differences but you both need to her safe" he tell me.

Just before he disappeared y/n had woken up and smile at me. " Ray I hungry" she say I laughed and help her up and gave her one of my rashens. After half an hour I heard a ship land near by and klyo stepped out. " y/n vN you stay here with Chewie for a min" I asked her and she nods and smiles.

I exit the ship and kylo sees me, " were is y/n?" is said. She on the ship with Chewie, we need to talk" I started and walk a bit away from the ships view. " your grandfather came to me saying that despite our differences we need to work together to protect Y/n." I said. He looked at me puzzle and I explain to him why. " I will join you, only if it means I can keep her safe" I stated. I not sure why I but I felt like she was like the daughter I one day wish I could have.

" my daughter is the only thing that matters to me on her happiness, and if it true that she is the chosen one she need all the help she can get. The only thing that in the was is the first order" he said.

He took my hand and we shakes our partnership and walked back to the ship and found Y/n breading Chewie hair. " Rey dosen't Chewie look pretty" she say. "Argh" say asked to save him. "Yes he does but there is someone here to see you" I say with a smile.

I stepped out of the way and kylo walked into her view. " father" she say jumping of Chewie and runs into his arms. " I here Y/n your near leave my side again"his say jolting her tighter.