Chapter 10

Y/n pov
After dinner I had left to go to my room but was thrown on the wheelchair. " look at captain pet, you can't do anything to stop us. your so weak you can't even walk" a stormtrooper say as he starts to kick and beat me. Then left me on the cold floor. I crawls to the wall and lay against it until i heat the voice of Captain Phasma. " y/n what happened" she says try to touch me but I flinch away. Everything Mum mother did to me flood my mother he she my body in to shut down, then think go black.

Phasma pov
I had y/n badly beaten and took her to the medical bay. Then went to speak to lord of Ren. "Sir I ate to be the bearer of bad news but y/n in the medical bay I good her and it looks like she was attached" i tell him. He doesn't answer me and put on the video footage and saw the stormtrooper who attack her.

Kylo pov
I took out my anger on the computer controls. " when I find out who I going to make them wish they were never born" I yelled. "Sir what would you what me to do the fn375"Phasma asked knowing he was not going to be unpublished. "Bring him to me" was all I said as she left.

It didn't take long for her to return throwing fn375 to the floor in front of me. " give me reason why I shouldn't kill you" I say as I activate my lightsaber.

"Please spare me, I was only going orders of General Hux" he whimpered. Anger fouled me more and I kill the stormtrooper on the spot now. Soon Hux will meet the same fait but for now my main concern is my daughter.