Chapter 12

Kylo pov
As I held my daughter in my arms it came clear to me what was more important. I must complete my mission but I as need my little girl by my side. I could feel shallow breathing and found her asleep. Not want to wake her I carry her to her room and lay her down I try to let go but her arms tightened around me. I lay down and make my self-comfortable and lay by her side.

Y/n pov
I woke up and noticed arms around me. "Morning y/n are you ready for you train with Captain Phasma," father says.  "will you be there," I asked hoping he would be there. " I might be there later but I need to speak to Supreme Leader first," he tells me. "oh ok can we work.on the force train soon I what to be strong like you" I say hope he would let me. " sure thing, we start small, he tells me.

There was a knock on the door and Captain Pharma walks in "morning lord Ren Lady Y/n" she says.  " I leave you ladies to and I'll see you later y/n" father, says then tells me hugging me goodbye.

Kylo pov
I walked the message pad and call for Supreme Leader. " yeah lord Ren how is your daughter recovery?" he asked. " she is doing well, but the reason I here is there was an attempt on her life, Hux order a stormtrooper to attack her and blame it on you saying that you sent orders to kill her. I could feel the dark energy building in the room. Get me Hex now" he screamed at the stormtrooper behind me.

" how are her power progressing?" he asked. " her abilities are improving she able to the force to fly. My plan is to.start her training later today" I tell him.looking up.to seeing him.grin good,  good" he say and tell me to leave. Before  I left the door Hux seeped in "have fun" I say bumping into his shoulder and leave the room to the training room.