Chapter 23

Y/n pov
I woke up tired to a chair and a strange looking man. " who are you? Where am I?" I asked. " I your saver those rebels were going to hurt you" he say. "

"What are you talking about? my grandmother would hurt me" I say frowning at him. "she using you for your power but she not the only one Ray used you too to get your father to fall in love with her" he say and when they marry and have their own kids,your father will not what you anymore" he says.

"No your lying" I say trying not to cry. " a fared not my kid you can even see for your self" he say as he enter my mind and showed me. I first saw my grandmother going over plans to attack the first order. "General what of the girl?" Someone next to her said. " we send her in I don't care if she live or dies it her power is all I care about" she replied. He then show an image of Ray and my father in a loving embrace his hand on her stomach. " this child all that matter to my I no longer care or love l y/n anymore" he say.

" no lies"I yelled but he come closer to me and say
" ah but it true my child, join me an you can raid of the for good and join me and take your place by my side" he say.

Angry filled my body how could he lie to me, he promised he would never leave me. " my child look in the mirror and see the tue self you were meant to be. "Use the anger against your enemies and make them cower in fear of your power," he tells doing what he told me walked over and look at my reaction and saw my e/c eyes have turned a golden yellow.

I heard footsteps entire the room and turned to see Hux and to kids my age. I pointed at Hux and said " what is he going here he's my father's enemy". " Hux and your father are not enemies, your father just doesn't like him every much" the man said. " trust me the feeling is mutual" Hux mumble.

I look at the two kids see they were a scared of me. " fear not children you her to be friend" he say. I could tell there was more to his plan but what o thought to my self.