Chapter 25

Rey pov
After killing all of the guard we ran over to y/n and ben bring her into his tight embrace. " I sorry daddy" she cries only to have he rub his back. " shh none of this is your fault (nickname)" Ben says. i looked at the other as they looked down not meeting my eye.

"you're going to take y/n and leave us?" the little girl said with tears in her eye as the boy comforts hear also looking said. i could see how much y/n meant to them so i said " of course not you can come with us" I tell them. Y/n lets go of be and ran over to them ah hugs them tight I sorry guys but I
Couldn't do it" she said as she hugs them. 

Ben took me in him arms as we watch the child hug it out. " it amazing how a child can forgive" Ben say. " hate is learned" I said as I looked at him and leaned forward to kiss him.

"Eww get a room" the children screamed giggle. At that moment Hux barged in " where do think your going ?" He demanded holding a blaster.

Ben/ Kylo pov
I used the force making he drop the blaster squeezing tight my y/n come up to me and say " father his not worth it don't kill him" I let go  make him drop to the floor. " you should be grateful my daughter is here if it was for her you would be dead" I said glaring at him. I pick up my little girl and carried he on to the ship as ray and the other to children followed. I lay on the cot with y/n still in my arms. " father your not mad I not a sith like you?" She ask start to fall asleep. " no little one" I say as I fall asleep me self.

Y/n pov
I had woke I walk into the control room and found Rey and chewie flying the ship. " excuse me Ray can we talk?" I asked. "sure (nickname) you can see me anything" she say as she pat he lap. I. took a deep breath " did you really mean what you said about become my mother"  I asked.

" I meant every word" she say with a smile then hugs me. " there my two favorite girls" I head my father say walking up us and joined in on the hug.

"y/n what to help us bread chewie hair" Chaty say. I looked a chewie and he runs to go but Alex and Cathy and I are we not on his tale.

Rey pov
I could help but smile that y/n excepted me as her mother it had only been a short time but I had loved her as my own. " I glad you feel that way my love" Ben say as he kisses me. Good how I hate it when he read my mind but I can help it but love him.