Chapter 10 The trial

As Izuku Midoriya continued meditating on the P.E field he felt a rumble of footsteps as both classes 1-A and 1-B have stepped on the field Izuku felt like he was going up against the army of 300.

As Izuku's meditation was about to wrap up he heard his master's words echo in his head one last time.

(Kenshi: Izuku remember when facing a dangerous situation such as fighting multiple opponents remain calm and relax and focus if you let you mind get clouded it will be death)

As everyone had began to stare at Izuku he slowly stood up and transformed his walking tool into a small staff as the ground on which they stood upon began to rumble Izuku knew that he charge had begun

As ten people from the army charged at Izuku he completely dominated the 10 who rushed him and this is where his instincts took over he grabbed his staff and and dove straight into the mixed classes of 1-A and 1-B

As Izuku dove into the crowd he began kicking ass and everyone around him was shocked that he was combat proficient this made both classes try harder to beat Izuku as Izuku felt the ground rumble

Izuku was jumping backward and as he was able to avoid the attack as Izuku collected his footing and he felt cold he noticed that someone uses an ice quirk all of class 1-B was frozen and class 1A was left

Izuku was jumping backward and as he was able to avoid the attack as Izuku collected his footing and he felt cold he noticed that someone uses an ice quirk all of class 1-B was frozen and class 1A was left. Izuku used his vibration vision and sensed where they were he also heard the sound of an engine as he pinpointed the location of the sound Izuku lifted his arms up and trapped everyone in a telekinetic grip

As Izuku did this he activate one for all at 2% as he slammed his hand downward the other students groaned in pain the trial was over but Katsuki being a bitch got a cheap shot and blasted Izuku's back with an explosion at full power but the momen...

As Izuku did this he activate one for all at 2% as he slammed his hand downward the other students groaned in pain the trial was over but Katsuki being a bitch got a cheap shot and blasted Izuku's back with an explosion at full power but the moment the explosion almost made contact with Izuku it was blocked by the Relpulsion quirk that manifested when One For All and his telekinetic quirk got fused as it bounced off of Izuku it went straight back to Katsuki who was blasted by his own power multiplied by 2. As everyone witnessed this they all began to think that Izuku had what it takes to be a pro as Aizawa had called this challenge to an end Izuku just let his body drop as he was breathing heavily. The few students that rushed to see if he was okay were Kirishima, Jiro, Ochako, Mina and Yaoyorozu these were his first friends as they helped him up they escorted him to the nurse's office.

Kirishima: Midoriya bro you are awesome I didn't know you had this kind of talent.

Mina: You were amazing I just couldn't move because i was amazed at your dodging

Yaoyorozu: A job well done you've proven yourself to be worthy of being in the hero course

Jiro: You okay just take it easy and try to move slowly your body was put through a lot

Before they got any further they heard that Aizawa had an announcement to make and he said to the classes of both 1-A and 1-B but they thawed out class 1-B so they could hear this message

Aizawa: Classes may I have your attention please. These are some words I'd like to share with you. "Always remember never underestimate you're opponent no matter how the appearance is never assume you've won the battle over confidence will be your downfall " Midoriya you know these words to be true correct.

Izuku: Yes this was the same saying the blind Ronin would always tell me

Aizawa: well then being trained by the former #1 hero has its perks. Now take the syllabus and read it so you know what to expect in my class. Midoriya I have an audio version for you on this flash drive now you may head to the nurse's office.

As all the students who saw the disabled young man being escorted to the nurse's office they couldn't believe that they had gotten they're asses kicked by him after hearing the quote that Aizawa sensei said they all gained some knowledge to never forget.

As the group who escorted Izuku to the nurse's office the one who seemed most worried was Jiro the others were all thinking he same thing that she was developing feelings for him she was too proud to admit it as they reached the nurse's office Recovery Girl had noticed it was fatigue and a few brusies she gave Izuku a kiss on the forehead and he felt as good as new and was dismissed immediately.

As the small group that consisted of Jiro, Kirishima, Ochako, Ashido and Yaoyorozu left the school Yaoyorozu was picked up by her personal driver she offered everyone a ride home Kirishima, Ashido and Ochako lived a bit far so they got a ride home Izuku and Jiro lived close to each other so they decided to ride the train home together.

Izuku: Hey Jiro did I hurt you during the time I grabbed everyone with my telekinetic slam?

Jiro: It hurt a bit but don't worry I'm okay but I didn't know you had that kind of power.

Izuku: That wasn't my full power that was 2% of what I can really do.

As Jiro looked dumbfounded that Izuku had more power she couldn't believe it as they got in the train they we 3 stops from home so the rest of the train ride was in silence the got off they're stop and headed for home as the two came to a cross roads they went home until Jiro ran to Izuku and asked him

Jiro: Midoriya do you want to hangout tomorrow after school?!!

Izuku: Sure let's hangout tomorrow just the 2 of us right?

Jiro: Sure it's a date!!

At that moment Jiro caught he word date slip from her lips and she ran all the way home as Izuku processed the word date and he grew a deep red blush as he got closer to home he walked inside to hear his mother in the kitchen and he asked her

Izuku: mom you're home early whats the occasion?

Inko: honey are you okay your face is red? Im home because I have some vacation time.

Izuku: It looks like I got a date tomorrow.

This made Inko faint from excitement and she was happy that Izuku was going out with a girl.

( Here is where the chapter ends and hopefully you enjoy this chaler. Sorry for the late update just. Things at work have gotten pretty busy)