Chapter 15 Inheritance and begining of U.A sports Festival

As the Funeral For Kenshi ended many of the attending heroes were greatly in sorrow weeping for the death of a courageous hero. Now Izuku was about to speak to Kenshi's lawyer who had told him that he was going to inherit everything Kenshi had in this world Kyouka Jiro was with Izuku making sure he wasn't going to get cheated from this guy.

The talking went on and it was revealed that Kenshi was extremely wealthy since he owned property and invested in companies so all the share of money that belonged to him now belongs to Izuku until the day he dies. Izuku was over come with tears that his master had left him a lot even though they weren't related by blood before Izuku made his signature Jiro double checked the documents to make sure Izuku wasn't going to get cheated. After some time Jiro finished checking the documents and everything was in the clear jiro told Izuku that it was ok to sign and so he did after all that process was completed the two teens headed home Jiro broke the silence.

Jiro: Izuku how are you feeling right now?

Izuku: I'm hanging on. I never thought that I would lose him early in my life. I kinda hoped that he would keep training me until I've made it to the top.

Jiro: Hey make sure you smile and keep moving forward, do you think your master would be happy knowing that you're sad keep his memory alive by continuing to get stronger and aim for the top.

Izuku: Jiro i'm glad we met and I hope we keep being friends.

Jiro: I feel the same way.

On the inside Jiro felt kind of crushed she didn't know why but she probably began to develop feelings for Izuku. As the train announced the arrival of there station they walked home and rested because it was back to school again the next day.

(The next day)

As Izuku walked into class everyone was wondering how he was doing since the passing of his master but they gave him some space as Aizawa walked into the classroom he had a special announcement to make.

Aizawa: Alright class I know it's only been a few days since the USJ attack but as heroes you need to learn that we don't have time to rest. In two weeks we will be hosting the U.A sports festival this is where you show everyone what you're made of.

Everyone was hyped because it gave them a chance to show off for pro heroes and possibly earn job positions for the future. Aizawa forgot to mention something very important as well

Aizawa: I also for got to mention Izuku Midoriya you will be the freshman rep this year.

Everyone was shocked Izuku was confused Katsuki was angry and began to throw a tantrum

Katsuki: HOW DID THE BLIND BITCH GET MY SPOT FOR FRESHMAN REP?!?!?!?!.!

Aizawa: Well Mr impatient he was granted this role by his actions during the USJ incident.

At this time bakugou charged a Izuku Aizawa had dry eye so he couldn't use his quirk at the moment but Izuku stopped him with a telekinetic grip and launched him to the black board and he told bakugou

Izuku: you're predictable you use the same moves. Control that anger or else the darkness will invade you and you'll head down the villains path.

Katsuki: raaaahhahahah!!!

As Katsuki was released from the grip he tried to continue his assault on Izuku but it was no use because Izuku could sense the vibrations that came from Katsuki. Before Katsuki could get close to Izuku Aizawa used his hero tool and tied Katsuki up before he does something stupider

Aizawa: Okay class from here on out you have 3 weeks to prepare for the Sports festival make any necessary upgrades or changes to your hero costumes you will be using them during the Sports festival.