Chapter 11 heroes vs villians

The Next day as Izuku walked to school and walked into the hallways and he heard the murmuring from the other students. The things said were " he's the disabled student who held his own against classes 1-A and 1-B"

As Izuku walked near his class room he was greeted by Kirishima

Kirishima: Hey Midoriya man you really kicked out asses yesterday.

Izuku: hey Kirishima sorry but it was a challenge that Aizawa declared on his own.

Kirishima: Let's get into class before it gets later and we get in trouble

Izuku: yeah let's go in before we get a tardy

As the students walked into class they began to wonder what they would do next since the proclamation of Aizawa's challenge was made yesterday. As Aizawa walked in the classroom

Aizawa: Alright students settle down we will have two special heroes joining us for this lesson.

As the class began murmuring with excitement as to how will be joining them and the heard a voice boom

AllMight: For I Am Here!!! Walking into class like a regular person.

First it was all might who walked into the class room wearing his golden age costume as Kirishima shouted and at that same moment Izuku sensed the presence of someone familiar.

Kenshi: Really AllMight must you walk in and shout like that every time you enter a room

Aizawa: Class you all know AllMight as the number 1 hero but the previous number 1 hero is the Blind Ronin and these two will grade you for this next class assignment.

As Midoriyas eyes filled with tears and his emotions of joy Kirishima whispered to Midoriya

Kirishima: Hey bro you okay?

Izuku: Y-Y-YEAH i-i-i can't believe my master is in this room

Kirishima:WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

As Kirishima made this loud expression that caught everyone attention and Aizawa asked what the commotion was about until he remembered what he was told during the entrance ceremony.

Aizawa: Midoriya I'm sure you're the happiest right now to be able to sense the presence of the man who trained you

Kenshi: Did you say Midoriya was here,!?

Izuku: how have you been Master? I hope you're well.

As Kenshi followed the voice that belonged to Izuku his eyes filled with tears and when he got closer and used vibration vision to see the development of his disciple and he hugged him.

Kenshi: I'm sorry I couldn't complete you're training and I left without saying good bye.

Izuku: it's all right master I had help and I've made great allies.

Kenshi: I can sense the power you're emitting has gone to another level since I last saw you.

AllMight: well Kenshi you did ask I train him in your place and I kept my promise.

As the whole class erupted in confusion as to how Izuku received training from the former #1 hero and the current #1 hero Aizawa had silenced the whole class and made an announcement.

Aizawa: We will be having a heroes vs villians battle the class will be divided into hero teams and villian teams. All of you submitted hero costume designs so grab the case with your seat number.

Kenshi: Izuku I have a special costume for you AllMight had design this so it's a gift from both of us.

As everyone changed they all waited for Izuku and were asking what kind of costume he'd have that was made by two heroes. As the heard food steps approaching they turned around to see Izuku