Chapter 17 U.A Sports festival continues

Midnight: And the winner of the first challenge is Izuku Midoriya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Izuku had crossed the finish line he wasn't really tired so he sat in lotus position and meditated until everyone who qualified to continue to the next round had arrived. Izuku sensed that everyone arrived so he got up and decided it was almost time for the second event

Midnight: Now that everyone is here time to announce the second event which is the Calvary battle and First place is worth 10million points

As everyone begins to stare at Izuku he senses the killer intent around him after this Midnight still had something to pass

Midnight: The second event is also a team battle so if your team is able to maintain enough points to prevent elimination then all of you proceed to the individual fights.

Izuku: Midnight sensei is it possible that I work on my own or this event?

After those words came out of his mouth everyone was extremely shocked that he would risk his opportunity by going alone.

Izuku: I didn't say that to sound overconfident I said this because I don't want anyone going easy on me because I'm blind come at with everything you got.

The stadium erupted with cheers and applause because Izuku didn't want any easy victories he wanted everyone to give it their all no holding back.

Midnight: Okay now that everything is decided at the sound of the starting gun you will begin.

Everybody was paired in their teams anxiously waiting for the start of the second event Midoriya was his battle meditation preparing himself for everyone to go after him as he sensed a shift in killing intent coming from the other students it meant that the event was about to begin.

*Click* Bang*

As the gun sounded off As Izuku expected they all rushed him after saying he doesn't want anyone going easy on him since he was in his battle meditation before the event began his movements were fluid like water. When some got too close to grab his headband he used Repulsion to push them away and this went on for 15 minutes when time expired Izuku held on to his headband.

Midnight: the winner of the second event is none other than Izuku Midoriya!!!!! Now before we head to the individual battles we will take a 10 minute breather.

Izuku wasn't very tired so he was going to stay in battle meditation mode until Jiro rushed to him and grabbed his arm.

Jiro: hey Midoriya congrats on the win

Izuku: hey jiro what's up?

Jiro: nothing just wanted to wish you luck in the upcoming fights and I have something important to tell you after the festival is over.

Izuku: okay thanks and find me after the festival ends then we can talk.

Midnight: okay students time for the festival to continue! In the first match we have Izuku vs Shinso Now please make your way to the arena.

As the two contestants made their way to the arena the crowd began to cheer loudly and when the two were in the center ring Izuku sat in his battle meditation position and this shocked the people

Present Mic: Begin!!!!!

Izuku sat in meditation and Shinso began to speak

Shinso: do you underestimate me?

Shinso: do you think you can win?

Shinso: I bet you're a coward.

Izuku didn't respond because he could sense this was his strategy to make him talk. He was reading shinso's emotions from the vibrations he was giving off.

Shinso: rahhha

Shinso rushed Izuku who was sitting in his meditation position before Shinso could do anything he was flicked by One For All at 2% and sent him out of the ring

Present Mic: Izuku Midoriya is the winner!!!!

(All fights go as cannon)

Present Mic: now we are nearing the end of the sports festival and we are at the semi finals can we have Izuku Midoriya and Todoroki Shoto report to the arena.

As Todoroki was already at the arena and once Izuku arrived Todoroki shocked the people.

Todoroki: Midoriya I will not fight you.

Izuku: what, why?

Todoroki: I do not wish to hurt you you're blind and I dont wish to you to cause you more damage.

Izuku: If you do it will be as if you're spitting on the face of my dead master!!!

Todoroki: No thats not what I'm doing at all I just don't want to hurt you.

Izuku: if we want to be heroes then we gotta overcome obstacles in our way! If you won't fight me at full strength then you dishoner me and my master! Then I makes you unfit to  be a hero

Todoroki: okay you asked for it!

Present Mic: let the battle begin!!!!!

As Todoroki tried to finish this fight as he did with sero Izuku drew hit katana and channeled one for all to the blade as Izuku sensed the range of the glacier was close he slashed the glacier with one for all causing it to be destroyed sending Todoroki back when out of the blue he used his fire side to launch him towards Izuku.

Izuku sense the heat and launched a flurry of telekinetic combos that beat Todoroki unconscious.

Present Mic: the winner is Izuku Midoriya!!!!!!!!!!

The final battle was Izuku Vs Bakugou  as he entered the arena to face Izuku he began to shout

Bakugou: listen up Deku I'll win you are nothing compared to me!!!!!

Present Mic: fight!!!!

In a swift motion bakugou was lifted by Izuku telekinetic grab and slammed out of the ring with 2% one for all rendering Bakugou unconscious.

Present Mic: Victory goes to Izuku Midoriya!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡!!¡¡

As the sports festival concluded Jiro made her way towards Izuku and spoke.

Jiro: Midoriya can I talk to you?

Sorry for the cliff hanger but here ends this chapter hope you enjoy.