Chapter 14 Goodbye Master

(previously)

Izuku: Master I'm sorry I'm a useless disciple I-I- I couldn't save you!!!!!

Kenshi: Izuku... my boy don't worry... Ive See how much you've grown... towards you goal as a hero and as a person.... You made friends... Who are there for you...

Izuku: Please master hang on we'll get help. Can I get a medic!!!!!!!

Kenshi: My.... Time..... Has.... Come.... Take... This ..... Note...............

As Kenshi laid dead in his disciples arms Izuku let out a cry like no other as he was angry, sad, in pain, it wasn't until he felt a hand on his shoulder it was none other than Kyouka Jiro.

Jiro: I know you're sad and upset

She was cut off as Izuku placed his masters head on the his lap and slammed his head into jiro's chest as he began to cry louder. When AllMight approached Izuku he spoke few words

AllMight: He Died a hero but left a promising disciple.

As the rest of the pro heroes escorted the students out Izuku was the one who was given the right to carry his master out of USJ and he placed his body in a body bag so they could prepare it for the funeral.

After this was over everyone gave Izuku space but the only person he wanted by his side was Jiro.

(Chapter 14 begins)

As Jiro stayed with Izuku after all students were escorted home Jiro asked Izuku.

Jiro: Is there somewhere you want to go so we can talk? If you need an ear to hear you out I'll gladly stay with you

Izuku: c-c-can w-w-we go to the beach where we first met?

Jiro: Sure let's go.

As the two headed to the beach where  they first met and Jiro was ready to listen.

Izuku: H-h-he was like a father to me... He taught me how to see, how to fight and how to live and now he's gone.

Jiro: I could never understand how it feels like to lose someone important to me. When I saw you cry in anger and frustration I couldn't help but want to be by your side.

Izuku: Thanks Jiro i'm sorry to bother you with my problems 

Jiro: Youre not a bother just let out everything you're feeling and everything will be okay.

While Izuku was talking to Jiro he remembered his master handed him a note as he in folded it the note was written on leather paper and was in braille as Izuku ran his finger on the page it read

Hello Izuku if you're reading this it means I died, through all the years I've trained you I am greatful to have been able to pass my teachings onto someone who reminds me of myself. I never married nor had children but when you walked into my life I felt as if I became a father teaching his son. Call this number xxx-xxx-xxxx it belongs to my lawyer I've put you down as the person who inherits my worldly possessions. Thank you Izuku my precious disciple.

As Izuku finished reading this letter tears started running down his face and Jiro wondered what was written then Izuku explained to her as his explanation ended she developed tears in her eyes

Jiro: Thats beautiful Izuku are you going to call?

Izuku: yeah I'm going to call before it gets any later.

As Izuku had Jiro dial the number so he could talk to the lawyer as the phone was ringing within the second time it rung someone picked up the call

Hello this the takagi law firm im takagi speaking.

Izuku: this is Izuku Midoriya I'm calling in regards of  Kenshi Takahashi he passed away

Takagi: I see then you are the blind Ronins disciple of so then I'll tell you that he left everything he owned to you and he left a huge lump sum of money. You will receive all this the day after his funeral and I will meet you personally so you can sign the documents.

Izuku: Is it possible to bring someone with me I'm also blind and I'd like to have a trusted friend by my side

Takagi: yes that is fine I'll see you at the funeral

As the call ended Izuku was Shocked to hear that Kenshi put him down in his will so he asked Jiro

Izuku: Jiro Would you come with me to the funeral and to meet with my masters lawyer

Jiro: yes I'll go with you.

As they left the beach where they first met they headed home as they were about to split at the cross roads until both teens were tackled by there parents Izuku by his mother and Jiro by her father and mother.

Inko: Izuku Midoriya where have you been?!?!? Do you know how late it is?!?! I've been worried sick when I heard the U.A was attacked and they announced someone died.

Izuku: I'm sorry Mom there was one casualty it was the blind Ronin he gave his life for us.

As Izuku said this Inko felt her heart break since Izuku's father died during an airplane malfunction and he didn't really have a father figure to guide him it wasn't until Kenshi showed up that it felt as if Izuku had a dad to guide him.

On the other side of he street jiro was getting lectured by her parents

Kyotoku: Do you know how worried we were about you?

Mika: We saw the news and we thought we lost you

Kyotoku: when we heard that someone died we were afraid it was you.

Mika: when we heard that my heart stopped.

Jiro: The one who died was the teacher of my friend

As Jiro pointed in the direction of Izuku her father remembered the young man who dropped his daughter off at home.

Kyotoku: Young man was your mentor really killed?

Izuku: yes and he sacrificed his life for us.

Jiro: don't forget about how you also saved us Izuku.

As the adults looked at Jiro and wondered what she was talking about until she told them how Izuku went beast mode and began slaughtering villains after he saw how injured his master was. As the two families discussed this they decided it was time to go home as Izuku walked right inside his home the house phone rang.

This is an automated voicemail in regards to U.A

Hello Izuku Midoriya it's principal Nezu we're calling to inform you that classes are cancelled for 2 weeks in two days the funeral fort The blind ronin will take place.

(2 days later)

As it was time for the Funeral Jiro meets up with Izuku and head towards the funeral home as the funeral proceeded as planned AllMight was about to make a speech

AllMight: I was close friends with the blind Ronin and he always said he'd never take on a disciple but he did and he sits among us today.

As the pro heroes who attended this service were shocked that they're former colleague took on a disciple

AllMight: Izuku Midoriya I'll you please come to the podium and speak a few words.

As Izuku walked towards the podium ready to speak.

Izuku: Hello everyone my name is Izuku Midoriya and I was the disciple who was trained under the blind Ronin and he wasn't just my master he was like a father to me. He entrusted me to carry his legacy and I won't fail him

As the funeral ended Izuku approached takagi the lawyer of Kenshi with Jiro at his side the discussion about the inheritance Izuku would receive had gone smoothly and the next day he could inspect the property left to him by his master.

Here concludes this chapter hopefully you enjoy