chapter 16 U.A Sports festival begins

Previously:

AllMight: This blade was forged with the toughest metal we could find, your new suit is made of a very flexible material and doesn't restrict movement

Nezu: We are giving you these upgrades because was want to ask you Will you take on the mantel of the blind Ronin?!

Izuku shocked after hearing that they want him to take his master's hero name he was hesitant to respond that's hen AllMight spoke

AllMight: Young Midoriya I ask this of you because you having the disability means you can prove the world wrong just like your master did many years ago. Since you are his successor and I also chose you to be my successor and the ninth bearer One For All this is the opportunity to announce to the world For I Am Here!!!!!

(Chapter 16 begins)

After Izuku received the suit and sword from AllMight and principal Nezu he began to think about how he was going to train during the 3 weeks before the sports festival.

As Izuku walked back to class to pickup his backpack and anything else he forgot he sensed someone was still there in his class room as he opened the door and used Vibration vision it was Jiro.

Izuku: Jiro What Are you doing here? I thought you were going to head home first?

Jiro: I was waiting for you I thought you'd want some company on your way home.

Izuku: thanks I appreciate it then let's go home then

As Izuku and jiro went home together Izuku was lost in thought about how to train himself for three weeks and Jiro broke Izuku's concentration as she spoke. 

Jiro: Hey Izuku?

Izuku: Yeah what's up?

Jiro: Is it possible if our can teach me hand to hand combat.

Izuku: yeah I can teach you but why he sudden interest?

Jiro: Well i want to learn because maybe I won't have to depend on using my quirk all the time.

Izuku: okay I'll teach you What I know.

Jiro: thanks i appreciate it.

After saying this she gave him a big hug without realizing it and when she finally noticed what she was doing she looked at Izuku and he said this.

Izuku: seems like you're getting friskier than last time

Jiro had a very deep red blush and ran all the way home without looking back. Izuku then shouted " Catch you tomorrow"

When Jiro got home she opened her cell and texted Momo  to see what she was feeling.

Jiro: Hey Momo do you have a sec to talk?

Momo: Jiro-chan what's up im not busy is something wrong?

Jiro: Is it normal to feel like you Ave butterflies in your stomach when you're around a specific person?

Momo: Let me guess you feel that way when Midoriya is around.

Jiro: How did you know?

Momo: everyone in class and even the teachers know you have a thing for Midoriya. Do you only like him out of pity because he's blind or do you genuinely like him for who he is?

Jiro: to be honest I like him I don't care if he can't see. I admire his persistence to following the foot steps of his master.

Momo:if you like him tell him already or else you'll miss your chance.

Jiro: I'll tell him after the Sports festival.

As Momo and jiro dropped the conversation Jiro only thought about what Izuku would say to her liking him. Until she received a call.

*Incoming call from Izuku*

Izuku: hey jiro sorry to bother you but I wanted to let you know that training begins at 7:30 sharp

Jiro: okay where do I meet you?

Izuku: meet me at the beach where we first met.

( Time skip 3 weeks)

After Izuku had trained Jiro in hand to hand combat he also was able to brush up on the basics so everyone wore their hero suits and Izuku used the hero suit and sword he was given(See the pics above). As everyone walked into the arena Izuku was the last to leave and the moment he stepped on to the field the crowd went wild he heard the people say

Crowd: The blind Ronin is back from the dead!!!!

Since Izuku was the freshman representative for his year an he was a spitting image of his master so he walked to the podium the arena fell silent.

Izuku: I know what you're all thinking but I am not the blind Ronin I am his first and only Disciple his final words to me were to take up his mantel to become the new blind Ronin. I also am blind, on this day we here at U.A vow to uphold sportsmanship to the highest degree. I also want to tell my fellow competitors give it everything you got no holding back  because I aim to win

The crowd erupted in a massive cheer that caused a mini earthquake the people were moved to tears because of Izuku's speech Midnight sensei walked to the podium to announce the first event.

Midnight: The first event is the obstacle course contestants head to the starting line.

As Izuku and the rest of his class were on the starting line tensions grew and when the starting gun sounded Izuku launched using One for All at 25% everyone was amazed at how fast he was.  The first trial were robots from the entrance exam Izuku unsheathed his sword to preform a telekinetic slash mixed with one for all as he swung he sword a massive gust occurred. Izuku continued to run until he got an area that was pure tight ropes in order to cross to the other side nobody had teach Izuku yet but they were gaining quickly.  Izuku then took a leap of faith and took a running start while using 40% of one for all (during the 3weeks of training Izuku can now use 40% of O.f.a)

While using 40% of his power everyone was worried that he wouldn't clear the gap and he did after landing on the other side he rolled only to continue to run until everyone who saw him roll snapped out of it they Continued to chase him.

The one person who was close to catching up with Izuku who wasn't affected by his awesomeness was Jiro then they reached the final obstacle Izuku whispered into jiro's ear

Izuku: I'll let you come in second place trust me

Before Jiro could respond Izuku's liked her up bridal style and jumped over the obstacle once safely on the other side Jiro continued to run but Izuku took a minute to wait for those trying to catch up to the front as he sensed both Todoroki and Katsuki Izuku triggered a massive explosion caused by the mines that were used as traps in order to make the final obstacle a challenge everyone was sent flying so Izuku took advantage of that and ran using one for all overtaking Jiro and landing in First place.

Midnight: And the winner of the first challenge is Izuku Midoriya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( I'll end this chapter here sorry for the long delay hope you all enjoy)