Chapter 21 Semester Finals

It had been 3 days after the hero killer incident and everyone was still on edge because they didn't know what else to expect. Aizawa walked into the class and made a brief announcement regarding the next phase of their education

Aizawa: Okay students we've been through a lot this time we've been together. Now we reached the semester finals so prepare yourself because they will be tougher than any ordinary test we've given you.

As class went on lie a regular day the Izuku and his classmates began to wonder what their exam was going to be on the exam. A third year who overheard the conversation couldn't help but tell them what usually went down for a semester final.

3rd year student: Hey you first years don't worry about the semester finals it's usually the same every year. They make you fight the robots from the entrance exam well hope that help see ya.

Everyone felt relief after hearing the third year say what the exam was going to be based on. The only student who didn't see 100% certain was Izuku until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Jiro: Izuku You okay?

Izuku: jiro yeah I'm fine but I'm not 100% sure that this years test will be the same as the years prior.

Jiro: What do you mean?

Izuku: Well we've been attacked by villians already and I fought with the hero killer who's to say that the teachers won't change the exam for us since it seems like we're being targeted.

Jiro: I know what you mean I think you might have a point.

As lunch ended classes resume normally the day went by quick when Aizawa announced that the midterm final would be tomorrow.

Aizawa: Okay everyone get a good night's sleep because the final will be tomorrow.

(Time skip next day)

As the students of Class 1-A were seated waiting for Aizawa to give them their test.

Aizawa: Meet at training ground beta with your hero suits.

As everyone approached the training grounds they notice all pro heroes and the principal himself their in the midst. 

Nedzu: well since we've been attacked by villians we need to prepare you all to better defend yourself because we don't know what will happen in the future. So instead of fighting robots you will fight the teachers they will be wearing special equipment to prevent them from using 100%. Oh and Midoriya please bring my your sword.

Izuku: sure let me guess I won't be allowed to use it during the exam.

Nedzu: that is correct you will fight a teacher without your weapon to see if you can manage.

Izuku: hahaha leave the blind guy with a bigger disadvantage. It's fine it would give me a chance to improve my hand to hand combat.

Nedzu: okay students your names will be announced with your partner who will team up with you.

A/N: every team is the same except Izuku and jiro will pair up and Koda and Bakugou team up.

As every team had gotten paired up it was Izuku and jiro they wanted to know who it was going to be when they heard a booming voice "I am your opponent!!!"

Both Izuku and jiro were expected to fight the number 1 hero and try to pass. Izuku cursed in I his head  "fuck"

AllMight: Well do your best to try and pass but I won't make it easy for you.

Now that the rest of 1-A took their exam everyone was excited to see AllMight's fight. As Izuku and jiro made their way to the testing field Izuku had already discussed a strategy with Jiro. The buzzer had sounded off Jiro stuck her earphone jacks into the ground and began giving Izuku directions on AllMight's position.

Jiro: He's coming from 3 o'clock!!

Izuku prepared his Kinetic bow as everyone in the observation room was confused about what he was doing. Like Jiro told Izuku 3 o'clock he sensed AllMight at that exact position so he prepared a telekinetic arrow mixed with one for all. Once in range he fired only to sense AllMight get pushed back a couple feet everyone in the observation room were Shocked to see AllMight get pushed back. AllMight then vanished  while Izuku and jiro couldn't trace his movements they decided to escape to pass until near the exit Izuku sensed AllMight jumping down from the top of a building.

Izuku: Jiro I want you to run to the exit I'll hold AllMight back

Jiro: What are you talking about?

Just as Izuku predicted AllMight was about to land on jiro to capture her but Izuku pushed her a good distance away with his telekinesis she then heard Izuku scream in pain.

AllMight: hero do you think I'd be foolish enough to let you escape!

AllMight was about to rush Jiro to capture he when he felt a hand grip tightly on his ankle only to be tripped by Izuku.

Izuku: We're not done here you and I still have a score to settle don't think I'm finished just yet.

Izuku stood up and channeled One For All at 50% so AllMight decided to take Izuku's challenge and so the two began trading punches. The two trading punches completely for got about Jiro because after 5 minutes a voice rung through the testing field

Nedzu: Heroes Win!!!

AllMight then had remembered that Izuku was only holding him back so Jiro could make it to the exit. As they headed towards the observation room principal Nedzu was about to announce what was going to happen during their summer vacation.

Nedzu: okay class so for your summer vacation you will all attend a training camp to become stronger because we don't know what will happen next.

(Another chapter complete hopefully you all enjoy)