TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART

"Do you see it?" I ask him as l slowly steps out of my high heels.

" I see you." He says.

"Are you here to warn me or join me in my hellish crusades?" I taunt him as I step out of my dress. The air is crisp and it makes me sad that it can't consume me, but I smile anyway.
I step closer towards the edge of the cliff as I look over the lake.

"What is going on in that raving mind of yours?" He asks me gently placing his hands around me.

I tilt my head and steal a kiss before answering. "It's too bad I think. A man of your stature can't be in a position to develop a weakness. I'm a compulsion for you, a liability." I say playfully.

He turns me around his arms still holding me tightly. "You don't know what it feels like to fall in love with you Jade, I can't go back. So if I have to jump down this cliff to move forward that's what I'll do." he said.

"I don't faze you at all do I?"

"You're a part of my soul Jade. You excite me, you don't faze me. You're mine and I will rip apart anyone who tries to tell me otherwise." And with that he pushes me down the cliff and follow suit.
————————————————
Jade is lost. She knows something or someone is missing, but she can't quite remember what or who.

A couple who claim that she is their daughter tells her she has lost her memory. She doesn't recognize her face, her voice or anything that is remotely related to her. She feels like an alien living in a foreign body.

Apart from lying through her teeth in therapy sessions, a demented order that comes naturally to her, she feels an ache. She has no clue what is it that she's looking for or any way to retrieve it.

People around who come as friends and relatives are supportive but not helpful. Especially when she tries to find out how she got to where she is right now, aloof and miserable.

So what happens when she comes to face the truth about her past, about the man she no longer remembers but craves?
********************************
Hello everyone, I want to thank you for taking out the time to read my works. It means a lot. This book is something new I'm working on, please give it a try. If you like dark love, mysteries and a girl with an attitude then you would surely love this book.
❤️❤️❤️