10. SELFISH ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU MINE

LEILA~

Summer started, means endless parties, hookups, fun and everything that is exciting for a normal teenager but none of that was for me. As Rachel, Tyler, Luke and everyone else was enjoying I was preparing for the university's interview. I was working on my essay for the past one week. Ezra still tired to talk but I simply ignored.

I just had too much on my plate right now; I can't deal with anything else. I was still furious at Rachel for telling him but somehow it now seemed okay. One day or another he had to find out. At least it wasn't showcased in front of entire school as it so seem to happen for me.

It's been a long time since I had lost her but I still couldn't bring myself to talk about it

It's been a long time since I had lost her but I still couldn't bring myself to talk about it. Only God knows how many times I have wished I could change things, how I wished it was me instead of her. And I knew that I wanted that because I'm selfish. I'm barely keeping up with everything. Sara was so strong, I never was probably never will be. So it seem fitting that the person who has the zest for life should live it to the fullest.

It was Saturday and I was locked up in my room in front of my laptop finishing my essay. I was tired and let's not forget hungry.

I decided it was time to tell my little tummy how much I love him by eating. I got up and ran towards the kitchen. I was making sandwich when I heard someone knocking the door.

When I opened I was greeted by no other than the most gorgeous pair of blue eyes. I sighed "Don't you have anywhere else to be? It's Saturday, you're a popular kid, go have fun in parties in which nerds like me are never invited." I said groaning as he looked up and down at me with a wide grin plastered on his handsome face.

I looked down at myself and realized that I was probably looking crazy. Being cooped up I my bedroom all day, my hair was a giant mess, I was nothing but a red camisole and pajama shorts. A blush instantly creped through my neck and reached my face as my face turned slightly red.

 A blush instantly creped through my neck and reached my face as my face turned slightly red

I looked at him; he was still smiling like a fool. "What do you want Ezra?" I asked trying to hide my red cheeks.

"Don't hide your face; you look cute when you blush." He said as he stepped inside and walked towards the kitchen.