16. NOT YOUR AVERAGE FAIRYTALE

EZRA~

I haven't seen Leila since last night. She was ignoring me which was no wonder. I knew she was feeling guilty that she shared bed with me last night.

"What are you doing dude! Go that way" Chase yelled at me his eyes never leaving the screen. Right now we were at the Fresher's party. Chase and I were in basement with everyone else. The party was going on upstairs but in basement there was kind of private party going on.

Chase keep yelling at me, but I just couldn't concentrate on game. My mind was wondering on only one thing 'Leila'. I had texted Jack to ask if by any chance he had seen Leila in the party but that dick! His reply never came.

It's been hours I'm sitting here. I was definitely not in party mood. Some girls came trying to make conversation with me and Chase but I didn't really have to worry about it, As Chase took care of it. He was so engrossed in game that he shooed every girl that came and tired to talk to us.

I actually didn't want Leila to come to this party. For obvious reasons. I don't trust these collage dicks. Leila is way too innocent to trust anyone easily and I could not hang out with her to take care of her. But I made sure of one thing if I found out that she is drinking then she's dead.

Boyfriend or not, she's not allowed to drink. And I swear if anyone tried to take advantage of her then I will take care of him myself. I had been playing this stupid game since I got here...And Chase was no help either.

Just when I decided to sent a search party for Leila, Luke came in running. He was in his boxers only and by the looks of it... it looked like he just had a wrestling match... in bed... with a girl..

"I messed up... big time" Luke said panting. "Guys... I don't know what's going to happen now.. She'll never forgive me. What am I going to do? She's not answering her call. I can't think straight." Luke keeps on blabbering things and I understood only half of it.

"Calm down... I can't figure out a thing you're saying." Chase said annoyed. His eyes still glued to the screen. Luke took a few gulps like a fish gasping for air. He opened his mouth to say something but instead he just sighed and sat down next to us.

He kept his head down and groans. "I had sex with another girl. And Rachel saw me." he said barely above whisper. Chase who had been oblivion to the whole world finally removed his eyes from the flat screen and looked at Luke.

He held a dreadful funny expression and I had to fight the urge to laugh at his face. "Don't look at me like that Chase... you're scaring me." Luke murmured. He face palm himself trying to hide from Chase's stare.

"You're kidding right?" I blurted out.

Luke sucked a deep breath "I wish I was." he said awfully slowly and that's when I knew he have literally fucked up his relationship.

Out of all people Luke... the guy who was all mushy-mushy with his girlfriend. Who actually use to accompany his girlfriend to shopping days and salon appointment, cheated on his freaking girlfriend?

"I need to figure it out. Anyhow, I don't care." he said and got up. Chase and I were soon on our feet following Luke's dizzy body. On our way out we saw Jack pushing himself further in some chick's throat, while the other one was grinding against him. Lucky bastard!

As soon as Jack saw us he winked but I gave him an alarming expression. Jack pushed both the girls away roughly and came towards us as he senesced something was wrong.

And that's what I cherish the most in our friendship. What was really important for us was others problems not our pleasure. "What happened?" Jack asked playfully. "We've got a situation." Chase said shaking his head.