18. CALL ME A SLUT

EZRA~

It was 8 in morning and I hadn't had a minute sleep last night. I was feeling like someone was taking something away from me without which I cannot live. But there is nothing I can do except watch it going away from me.

Luke was snoring like a walrus. I desperately needed to talk to someone else I would go crazy. But who to talk to? Everyone had their own set of problems and I can't disturb them with mine. Chase was an option but I had a feeling this time he won't be able to help me.

I wanted to talk to Jack but that guy was so bipolar. A minute he would say to get Leila back and another minute he would call her a bitch for breaking us apart. I just couldn't figure out what was his problem.

So I decided it's high time I confront Jack and ask him what it that he exactly wants

So I decided it's high time I confront Jack and ask him what it that he exactly wants. I walked up to his dorm I didn't knock, I just directly entered. I was relieved that I didn't have to see any naked girl around his bed. He was already awake, starring at the ceiling.

"Dude..." I said and sat on the bean bag.

"Let's go out and have coffee." Jack said and got out of his bed. He pulled out a hoodie and started walking out of the dorm. We were sitting in park eating donuts and the silent felt good.

"I need to talk to you about something." I said munching on my delicious donuts.

"We can talk all you want. Tell me first what's bothering you." Jack asked sincerely. I looked at him my mouth half open. How the hell did he knew I wanted to talk?

I told him everything happened last night after they passed out. Jack nodded as he understood everything. "We were finally getting somewhere but I ruined it." I said and starred at nothing in particular. He didn't say anything. I guess the infamous Jack a.k.a Mr. Potty mouth has nothing to say.

"Relationships are for being happy with a person. What's the use of having a relation with a person if you can't stay happy with them?" He said.

"What are you implying?" I asked him confused. He just shook his head.

"Jack why do you always act like a dick around Leila? You were one who said that I should get her back. But I don't know... When I try you seem to get mad about it." I said expecting an explanation from him.

"You keep messing things up. That's my problem. You can't make up your mind, you are too messed up inside. I'm not saying it's only your fault. I get it... Leila's life is a bit complicated and it can get tough on you sometimes. But why can't you let things go with a flow. And for crying out loud just because you wanted to prove a point to that Vivian chick, you kissed her? And then you expect Leila to be cool about it. Of course she's going to be mad man." Jack said and I was stunned.

He was right. I keep messing things up. I ignore her when I should be by her side and I keep hovering on her when she needed some space. "And about Rachel and Luke. Luke did make a mistake and there is nothing we can do about it. It totally depends on Rachel whether she wants to forgive him or not." He said.