12. GROUND RULES FOR THE PLAYER

LEILA

I didn't get a minute. All I did was tossing here and there. I saw Ezra sleeping peacefully it made feel happy. I actually didn't want to sleep. What if I sleep and mumble something if I had a nightmare. I thought of changing room with Luke so I can share room with Rachel but I can't do that either. I didn't want to shit all over their paradise.

Not that Rachel will say no, they're happy together and that's why I can't tell Luke to change dorm with me. It was four in the morning and I was sleepless. Darn it, I need an ice-cream. Thank god we have a mini fridge in our dorm.

I got up from bed took out a medium size bucket of American blue my favorite ice-cream and stuffed a mouth full. "This...This is the greatest invention ever in the history of humankind. What the hell were they thinking when they gloated about discovering penicillin?" I thought out loud. I must've looked like a balloon because Ezra laughed as he saw my face.

"Did I wake you up?"Words muffled through my mouth full. "I'm sorry... I couldn't sleep." I said.

He sat down beside me. I thought he was a heavy sleeper and more importantly lazy enough not to get up from bed in four in the morning. He looked at me and smiled. "You're not going to share?" He asked pouting. Damn those lips.

I mentally punched myself for thinking and said "You can have a bite

I mentally punched myself for thinking and said "You can have a bite." He took a bite from my hand. We were silent for a moment and then I finally spoke "We need to maintain some ground rules."

"What kind of rules?" He asked confused. God... he looks cute when he gets confused! Bringing myself back to reality,

"1.You cannot walk naked around here."

"2.If you are to bring any girl for the night, then I need to know in advance so that I can do my arrangements for the night.

"3.You are not going to make my side of room messy."

"4.And most important, you will not eat my ice-cream." I finished and saw him chuckling.

"We'll see... about the ice-cream" he said smirking. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Jerk" I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that" he said. I just sat there eating my ice-cream. "Leilah... look at me" he said. I looked up at him. He signed "Go to seelp... will you, I won't get disturbed by your nightmares."

Always knows what's going on my mind. "It's morning already. We have our orientation today." I said dumping the empty bucket in bin.

"It's in the afternoon. Go and get some sleep." he argued. I decided it was no use saying anything back to him so I just shush myself and went to bed.

I woke up I don't know when and the first thing I saw was Ezra in a button up shirt. I guess I was drooling at him because he chuckled and said "Like what you see?"

I rolled my eyes at him and got up to take a shower. I took a quick shower, got dressed and went to meet Rachel at the cafeteria.

 I took a quick shower, got dressed and went to meet Rachel at the cafeteria