5. SEXUAL REVOLUTION

LEILA~

"Open your eyes baby I want you to see this." He said smiling evilly. I kept my eyes shut. I was beyond scared, not about what they will do to me but what they will do with her.

"Tell her to open her fucking eyes or I'll hurt her." He shouted at Sara. Who was pinned down against the wall bleeding profusely.

"Leila look at me" Sara demanded her voice was stern and she was trying her not to breakdown in front me.

"Leila look at me goddamit" she pleaded.

I open my eyes only to see the clear cut she had on her abdomen. He smirks and punched her hard on the wound.

"No... noooooo" I shouted.

"Please, let her go. Ki.. Kill me, not not herr" I shuttered. Sara started to lose her conciseness; I could see she started feeling drowsy.

"Sara no, you have to stay with me please." I panicked.

The guy started walking towards me, while his partner who held a tight grip around my waist trying to feel me. I felt adrenaline rush through my veins.

"Please" I whispered more to god than to him. Waiting for some kind of miracle to happen and save me and Sara.

And that's when I heard sirens getting louder and coming towards our direction.

"That fucking man must've called the darn police." The other guy said.

He started at me for a long moment, thinking something hard. Then he came towards me and whispered in my ears "I hope you'll never forget it baby, I'll come for you later!" my whole body shivered as those words engraved in my soul. And then they took off to other direction.

I ran towards her, I was panicking and I had no idea what to do. She was losing so much blood.

"Please don't... don't leave me, SARA" I said barely above whisper. It was getting hard for her to keep her eyes open.

"Listen to me Leila." she said her eyes still closed.

"No matter what happens, don't ever feel like there is no one around you, because I'll always be there for you" She said half smiling.

I kept my eyes shut because I didn't have the strength to look at her lifeless body. "I know it's hard without mom and dad but you're going to be fine. I love you. You have a good heart Leila; don't let anyone tell you otherwise." That was the last words came from her as she slowly drifted to sleep.

"Sara" I yelled, she can't leave me like this. Not when she knows I have no one. "Please, ple.. Please wake up for me..." I was trying so hard to wake her up but it felt like she just gave up.

"Cops will be here any minute, don't you dare die on me SARA" I screamed. But I guess I was too late.

I woke up jolted, It was third time in a row I was having this nightmare. I felt my eyes numb and cheeks wet from tears. I closed my eyes trying to forget everything but that incident had stuck on my mind like a bloodsucking leech on someone's body.

Sara was wrong; there is no way out of this. This haunted feeling will never leave me. It will always lurk on the back of my head and just when I think I'm finally getting over this nightmare; it will come back making me realize that I can't run away from reality. This was not my nightmare, this was my life.

I remembered everything from that night like it happened yesterday. It's been four years it happened but I still get chills thinking about it.

My sister Sara and I were headed towards home. We were going down the alley when it got the best of me I told Sara I wanted to check it out. She told me it's dangerous but I didn't listen. I went down the alley anyway.

She came behind running towards me only to find me pinned against the wall and some guy try to take my belongings. She tells them to leave us alone and maybe that's what ticked them off.

They beat her to death in front of me, for raising her voice against them. I yelled for help, beg them to leave her but they didn't listen. They stabbed her three times and I couldn't do anything.