1

"How did you get in here?" He demanded as he got up.

I tilted my head confused and looked around, I didn't see anyone...

"Are you okay Steve?" I asked, then I was confused. That wasn't a meow...

The door burst open revealing a few guards holding spears, they looked similiar to the catman in color.

One of them grabbed me by arm, making give a startled yelp.

Steve was a dark shade of red as he grabbed a blanket and put it around me before the guards dragged me out.

I was put in a bright room with a table, I flattened my ears as I was handcuffed to a table.
.
.
.
It was almost thirty minutes before the catman walked in the room and sat in the chair opposite of me.

"How did you get in here?" he questioned, seeming confused as of how I got here.

"I think you brought me here catman. You put me on the jet before you grabbed Stevie and Bucky," I told him, bringing the blanket tighter around my body.

He raised an eyebrow, "Catman?" he looked a little incredulous that I would even call him that.

"No one's ever told me your name catman," I told him as my ear twitched again.

"What is your name?" he questioned, seeming to notice my ears.

"Stevie calls me Dot," I told him confidently.

He nodded his head a few times in thought before he walked out of the room.
.
.
.
He and some woman came back in almost twenty minutes later, "Do you mind if we take a blood sample? We have a sample from Steve's cat Dot, who you seem to believe you are,". 

I frowned, "But I am Dot," I insisted.

Why couldn't they believe me?