28

I looked at my feet to see paws, I was a cat again.

But I could still see color, so I guessed I hadn't lost everything.

I heard something crashing through the forest; well, multiple somethings.

I stayed curled up by the tree, maybe it wouldn't see me and it would leave me alone. It didn't, it got closer.

I curled up in a tighter ball and hoped they'd just pass by and leave me alone. I wasn't that lucky.

I heard it before I felt it, a hand picking me up by my scruff. But when I looked, it wasn't a person.

It was a very angry looking monkey and it was huge.

It threw me aside with a loud noise. There were others like it making the same noise as they started towards me.

I quickly stumbled to my feet before I took off running, away from the huge black apes that chased me.

I tore across the land, jumping over and going around every obstacle until I couldn't hear them anymore.

I kept running just in case.

I eventually came onto a field, there were caged rhinoceros, they were huge.

There were huts near them and men were working around.

Two men were walking towards one of the cages holding one of the rhinoceros'.

I kept running, gaining the two's attention as I ran past. "How the-? Dot!" I heard someone yell.

I skidded to a stop and looked in the direction of the voice, the two men that were by the cage were running towards me.

I shrank closer to the ground as the two got closer, eventually stopping in front of me.

"Dot what happened?" T'Challa asked as he bent down to pick me up.

I didn't recognize the other guy.

I was breathing hard, T'Challa put a hand behind my front leg.

"She needs water, her heart is quick," T'Challa informed the other man, the two headed back to the huts.

Someone was waiting with a jug when we got there.