15

It didn't take long, T'Challa got back into the jet and landed near another panther statue by a huge hole in the ground.

I followed T'Challa as he walked in the building, taking in the sight of all of the metal interior.

We went down a spiraling ramp and into a room that looked similar to Tony's lab, but looked much cooler.

There was a woman wearing a white and black dress. "T'Challa," she acknowledged with a smile before looking at me, "Who is this?"

T'Challa put a hand on my shoulder, "This is Dot, I was hoping you would take her in as a student," T'Challa told her.

I kept my ears flattened. Normal humans didn't have cat ears.

She moved over to another table, I followed T'Challa after her.

"What does she need to know?" the woman asked as she took a seat.

T'Challa did as well, so I sat beside him, "She has never had any type of schooling, and she was colorblind until recently," T'Challa informed her.

She froze for a second, "None?" she questioned.

T'Challa nodded, "Dot was a cat until less than a week ago," he told her nonchalantly.

She gave him a confused look.

I perked up my ears. "

So she... I need to teach her to..." she trailed off.

T'Challa finished her sentence, "To read, write, mathematics, sciences, a bit of global history, a few languages if you're feeling adventurous,".

The woman gave him a look, "And when exactly is my deadline?"

T'Challa gave a small hum, "There is no rush, take as long as you need,".

The woman looked satisfied with his answer. "Fine, when do we start?"